Yay! I love football and have the teams I root for or against. I'm the only girl in a family of 5 (other than my mom) so I had to learn to like football because in the "old days," we only had one tv and that was all that was on it on Sundays.
I'm also that rare female who also likes hockey and can't wait for the season to start next month.View Thread
We just got the bed and put him in it. He slept in it the first few nights but wouldn't sleep in it for naps; he just kept getting up. That only lasted a few days and in less than a week, he was sleeping in his bed for naps and at night.
DH put a half door up and there's a latch on it DS can't reach from the inside. A few times, he keeps getting up after we put him down for his nap or at night so we've latched the half door so DS can't get out. On at least 3 or 4 occasions, DS has fallen asleep on the floor behind the half door. If it's for his nap, we'll just leave him there and will unlatch the door so he can get out when he wakes up. If it's at night, we'll put him in his bed and unlatch the door.View Thread
I would still send the invite to the ones who don't respond. You know they won't come so what's the big deal if they don't respond? I have family who don't respond to all invitations but they still get sent invitations out of courtesy.
Also, if they find out about the baptism from someone else, they might wonder why they weren't invited even though they had no intention of going.View Thread
1. Do you sleep on the right or left of the bed? (RT or LT laying on it) Left side
2. Are you closer to the door? The one out or the bathroom door? Closer to the bedroom door. When our bed faced the other way, I was closer to the bathroom door.
3. How did you end up sleeping like that? Accident, you or DH had a preference, or on purpose to be closer to baby/bathroom? I prefer to sleep on my left side facing out. No matter where we are, home, hotel, friends, I always sleep on the left side. It has nothing to do with being closer to the bathroom or bedroom door.View Thread
DH acts the same way. He was at band practice and I wasn't exactly happy it was going to last 3 hours or more. He came home early and I was pleased. Then, this morning he said that's the last time he comes home early from band practice and I asked why and he said he thought I wanted something and I said yes, your company.
1. Sometimes I'll do a hand job in the shower or if I'm feeling up to it, we'll have shower sex with our son in our bedroom watching tv.
2. Yes, but not as bad. He does pout but at least will still give me a kiss (usually).
3. At least once a week, twice a week if we're lucky. I know DH would like more but with my working 8 hours a day and then taking care of the kids when I get home, I'm too tired.View Thread
If the father is colorblind and the mother isn't, his daughters will carry the gene and his sons will be okay. If the mother is colorblind and the father isn't, her sons will be colorblind and her daughters will carry the gene. If both mother and father are colorblind, all the kids will be colorblind as well.
The gene for colorblindness is on the X chromosome. A female would have to have both her X chromosomes have the gene in order for her to be clolorblind. If only one of her X chromosomes has the gene, she will just be a carrier. The reason more men are colorblind is because they only have 1 X chromosome and don't have a second healthy X to cancel out the gene on the first X.View Thread