Hey Ladies If anyone is interested...There is a FB group under WMD Mommy Group. It is a closed group for 2010 summer/fall WebMD Mommies so just email me your webmd name so I know who you are.View Thread
Looks like we need a little poll to get things going around here
1. Age of LO: 3.5 mos
2. Diaper size: 2
3. Clothing size: 6-12 mos... my little chunker..lol
4. Most memorable moment with LO so far: every day
5. Newest milestone: Rolling from stomach to back.
6. Have you started any food other than formula/bm yet? If so, how is it going? If not, when do you plan to start? I haven't decided about when...prolly 4 mos. 7. Anything coming up that you are looking forward to in LO's life? Thanksgiving w/fam.
8. What is something difficult about raising LO right now? I have two under 2. WTH was I thinking...lol, BUT wouldn't change it for the world.View Thread
Trying not to freak here, BUT....anyone use the pull out method and it work (or NOT work)? DH had a vasectomy 8 wks ago today. His sperm count has been checked once and still showed sperm so we decided to use condoms. Well.......it broke and he thinks he pulled out in time. It's really not funny, but sorta of is considering that we had IF issues and the time and money spent and now we are actually having to worry about being pg.
For me, I finished my period last Friday. Had ovary pains on Tuesday w/EWCM on Wednesday and this happened last night. I have NEVER been regular except when on meds and never felt ovary pains unless ovaries were stimulated. So, I know my body is doing this because of just having my LO.
What do you think. Worry or not to worry????View Thread