my baby is 6 months. his dr gave me the ok at 4 months to start solids. i still dont always feed him solid food in a day . there no specific guide line to how many meals a day. best way is to watch ur baby and see what they want. becuase my baby eats and still wants a bottle. my dr just said try 1 food at a time for at least a week before u introduce a new foodView Thread
4. Most memorable moment with LO so far: The other day his dad was holding him and i walked up and he kept moving towards me smiling and tried to hop out his arms to get to me.
5. Newest milestone: Ive been waking up and he be turned the opposite way from where i layed him.
6. Have you started any food other than formula/bm yet? If so, how is it going? If not, when do you plan to start? On monday I tried some rice cereal with fruit. He didnt spit it out he liked it had a bout 5 spoon fulls.
7. Anything coming up that you are looking forward to in LO's life? He has his 4 month appt on the 24. i wanna see if hes gotten bigger he so little.
8. What is something difficult about raising LO right now? I also have a 3 yr old who i have to watch because now he can hold things. she tries to give him food and little things he can choke on.View Thread