It's best to take care of a low fever at home. The hospital is not a pretty place for an infant. Call your doctor's after hours number if you need help. If that's not an option, usually the ob unit you delivered your baby at will have a nurse available to take calls and answer questions.
If you are too frightened, then take your baby to the ER, but I don't recommend it. A fever is a good thing - it means your baby's body is fighting something off. Just try to keep him comfortable and get in touch with the doc.View Thread
4. My most memorable moment with him was the other morning. He woke up and started sucking on his hand rather than screaming. I picked him up and he smiled. It was just really sweet. We had a nice morning together.
5. His newest milestone is sleeping through the night.
6. No foods yet. I plan to wait until close to 6 mos. I started DD at 4 mos though, so we'll just see when he's ready. I think I might make my own food this time so he's used to our food right off the bat. My DD is super picky.
7. I'm looking forward to using the jumparoo. It's so much fun to watch them jump around and have a good time while being somewhat independent.
8. Our biggest difficulty is that he wants to be held all of the time. He falls asleep in my arms and screams when I try to lay him down. It's really hard to get anything done! I just try to enjoy the snuggles while I can though View Thread
Walmart has this little people farm on sale for $29 (usually $39), plus you get a $5 egift card! You can also use the free site to store shipping.
PLUS, you can use ebates to get 2% cash back. If you are not using ebates for online shopping, you should sign up now! I can't say enough good things about them. Most retailers are included, and all you do is link to their store through the ebates website and earn cash back. They automatically send you a check each quarter. Last quarter I got a check for $4, and this time I'm already up to $15 just for doing my regular shopping. If you sign up using my link below and make a purchase within 90 days, you will get an automatic $5 credit, and so will I!