Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Exercise check - in
    Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya
    Posted by seeit2
    Summer update
    Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs
    Posted by baby1at35
    Any ideas for getting a sleepyhead out of bed?
    Posted by sdadkin
    Busy but very exciting weekend!
    KC~ Mady (10) Logan (7.5) and Coco (4.5)
    Posted by kc_94920
    DS and School
    Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).
    Posted by tlkittycat1968
    "The" Talk
    Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)
    Posted by mrswhitecastle
    4 year old boy diabetes?
    Posted by leelegirl64
    4 year old boy diabetes?
    Posted by leelegirl64
    4 year old boy diabetes?
    Posted by leelegirl64
    Bullies
    Posted by miob
    "redshirting" kindergarten article
    Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs
    Posted by baby1at35
    Sealants for teeth?
    Posted by iocasta
    Front teeth are finally gone
    Posted by iocasta
    Last Day!
    Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)
    Posted by mrswhitecastle
    Allergy meds?
    Posted by seeit2
    Time is flying by
    Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs
    Posted by baby1at35
    Missing Shoes
    Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).
    Posted by tlkittycat1968
    Poll: Countdown to Summer Break
    Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)
    Posted by mrswhitecastle
    So Nervous...and a little update
    Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)
    Posted by sarah0323
    Crockpot Meals
    Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (6) and DS2 - Nathan (3 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)
    Posted by crunk05177
    Crazy weather
    Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs
    Posted by baby1at35
    How was the weekend?
    Posted by seeit2
    Exciting day
    Posted by iocasta
    Kindergarten Graduation
    Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)
    Posted by mrswhitecastle
    Hey everyone possible triggs
    Posted by sarah0323
    Pulling Teeth
    Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)
    Posted by mrswhitecastle
    Wildlife adventures
    Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs
    Posted by baby1at35
    DH got a job
    Posted by seeit2
    Teacher Appreciation Week
    Posted by iocasta
    Parents of the Year
    Posted by iocasta

my son is soon to be 5 and me and my husband thinks he has undecended testicles.