Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

Baby's not Teething yet, Is IT OK?
    My baby's turning 9months in two weeks and she's not teething yet, is it okay? Is it normal?
    Posted by akirajasmine
    Is it OK for a baby to sleep in a Onsie
    Posted by shelbyjohnson
    Father and infant 2 month long separation ok?
    Posted by briof
    1yr Bee Sting on Right Wrist
    Posted by cet222
    Baby not sleeping at night
    Posted by deaver
    My baby girl is nine months 2 weeks
    I need advice on what to expect at this stage.
    Posted by bolamary
    Feeding Schedule and Foods
    Posted by munch14

What is your little one's typical daily feeding schedule? What do you feed him?
    • Cereal
    • Baby food
    • Snacks
    • Formula
    What kinds of food to you feed your little one. W...
    what kind of juice can I give to my 10 months old ...
    Posted by mangang
    concerned mom
    need advice on milk
    Posted by jessica030727
    Offering Baby Sleep Advice
    Posted by sleepbabysleep
    she isn't eating
    Posted by jperales1129
    No Sleep and Clingy
    Posted by arod00195
    baby sleeping habits
    9 Month Old suddely with fishy smelling poop??
    Posted by sleblanc6515
    Can spicy foods cause vomiting?
    Posted by ahlkramer
    my kids 1 st bday..
    sleeping issues.
    Posted by mommyat37
    How To Stop The Screeching Scream
    Posted by jaxolantern
    Posted by mick2780
    Ear Infection?
    Posted by Snew92
    12 month old with bleeding, red and swollen gums
    Posted by MsJaxon
    Cold care
    Posted by JVlodarchyk
    Sinus Congestion
    Posted by Fatherof1
    Baby sleep habits
    Posted by dani62703
    Sleep Issues
    9months old / help
    9months old / help
    10 month old biting and hitting
    Posted by BoomBoomShaw

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: