Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
    Teen Girls' Health
    Teen Health Center

Son accused of molestation
    hi im bridgett
    hello all im bridgett and im a bedwetter. i cant seem to break ythis habit and i want to
    Posted by bedwetbridgett14
    Hair loss for 15 year old
    Posted by madtoby
    Hair loss for 15 year old
    Posted by madtoby
    Pre-Teen has only one period in 10 months
    Posted by Altijay
    My son soils his pants d
    Posted by amberweeks205
    Teen tires easily during sports
    Posted by ahurtmh
    memory loss
    memory loss
    Teen daughter has me an emotional wreck
    Posted by azmama82
    Preteen with large breasts
    Posted by jazzjo
    16 Year Old just developed stuttering
    Posted by justnatalie
    My teenager has no ambition
    16YO with BiPolar
    Hi does anyone out there have any teens that have been diagnosed?
    Posted by coblonde
    Acidophilus
    Posted by Mamaoz55
    10yr Old Can't Sleep Without Me
    Posted by Working_Mother
    AsthmaMist Works Well For My 10 Year Old Son's Ast...
    Posted by trendyz
    Almost 12 year old nephew relates to "Voreaphillia...
    Posted by auntiemame1949
    teenage son worries
    How do you know if you are ready to date?

Hair
    Don't battle over hair-it will grow out or get cut eventually. Save the battles for the big issues. More