Visit the WebMD Parkinson's Health Center for information about symptoms, types, diagnosis, treatment and care.

Can't do it.
doctor/patient experience with rytary
Experiences with Parkinson's Disease
Posted by candita59
skin changes
Posted by parky2010
skin changes
Posted by parky2010
suspected seizure activity
Posted by moira146
Action tremors
Pain in leg associated with Parkinson's Disease
Posted by skeeterelf
Anti depression medicine
Posted by parky2010
Stem Cells therapy
Is there anyone who has tried stem cell therapy for Parkinson? Please share your experience.
Posted by ravian
anti depression medicine
Posted by zach621
Parkinsons and Cough
Posted by rkster
Chronic UTIs
Posted by lajygal
Extreme pain from Parkinson's
Posted by tcleme2
parkinson
Posted by sirquizo
DBS battery died
Posted by kktine
not sure what I have
Posted by wetfisherman

So what am I facing?
  • why me?
  • I'm 69 so why now
Shakin' but not Stirred
Posted by ryanjackson
Merry Christmas
Posted by wmalice
Believe I am having drug reactions to Botox Inject...
Posted by strokesurvivor77
DEPPRESION AT CRITICAL LEVEL.......
PD & Amyloidosis
Posted by dtnel14
Chemical exposure and Parkinsons
Posted by mes5159
Short term disability
When should a Parkinson's patient approach work for short term disability and what needs to be done?
Aqua therapy or exercise for advanced stage Parkin...
Posted by josefinajo
Parkinson's Cough
Posted by mrswamy
Spacial problems
Posted by happydsr
Shaking on the inside
Posted by happydsr

Is shaking on the inside a common feeling? I feel like I have restless leg syndrome in my whole body
I am new
Posted by happydsr
Bozz6951
who has had DBS for PD treatment and how much did it cost after insurance paid for it?
Posted by bozz6951

Aware in Care Hospital Action Plan

For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center