Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/brain-nervous-system-disorder/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Naltrexone
    DBS information/experience
    No More Cooking
    feet
    Posted by farmish
    feet
    Posted by farmish
    Undiagnosed
    should I?
    Posted by maybeparkasons
    parkinson's diease
    Posted by angelwings6754
    Vertigo and PD
    Posted by Flgramma
    Parkinsons patients and Colonoscopies
    Posted by lajygal
    Alternative Treatments for Early Parkinson's Disea...
    Posted by MichaelM61
    hallucinations??
    hallucinations??
    need an advice
    Are the breathing issues a wearing off effect or s...
    Posted by DaughterSusi
    Spasmodic Torticollis
    Posted by Reiddeeds

Why do you think you developed Spasmodic Torticollis?
    • Trauma
    • Anxiety
    • Prescription medication
    • Genetics
    • Unknown
    Parkinsons and tremors
    Posted by jillian55
    My mom and confusion
    Posted by tleaver
    DBS Questions
    I have Parkinson's disease and feel scared

What would you like to know?Expert

For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center