Visit the WebMD Parkinson's Health Center for information about symptoms, types, diagnosis, treatment and care.

insurance
just got PD - anywhere I can buy LTC insurance now?
Posted by opsguy1
Throat Discomfort
Posted by vdillard
Is velvet bean the same as kapikacchu?

Anyone taking kapikacchu powder as source of l dopa? Recommended dose ?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Don't know
  • Perhaps
  • In my experience
Looking for good information
Posted by marjjane
Poor blood circulation/blood clot (Acute thrombus)...
Posted by rise_above
Possible parkinsons?
Posted by jram303
Early but inconsistent symptoms of PD?
Posted by unsureaboutpd
Parkinson's Mis-diagnosis
Posted by geoduck
noise sensitivity
Posted by jazzyrkj
Cant wake mother in law up this ,morning
Posted by bigcats012076
The Helen Foundation
Looking for Holistic Alternatives
neuropathy
Posted by neatiam
help a university student with a project
Posted by utstudent
Shakes
Posted by zoemae11
Cold shoulder.....
Acupuncture to relieve stiffness In Parkinsons pat...
Posted by rise_above
Parkenson leg freezing
Posted by jwpj86
P.D> caused by exposure to toxins
Posted by mslulu1
Bed sores after fall
Posted by rise_above
Stomach pain
Posted by monroe63
Parkinson & blood pressure
bladder and parkinson's
I am curious if anyone else with Parkinson's have trouble with their bladder, kidneys.
Posted by wmalice
Frequent Hospitalisations due to Aspiration Pneumo...
Dizziness due to Parkinson's disease?
Posted by trishea
Use Caution with Microdose Therapy Program
Posted by maplewood234
-- TO WORN1 --
what good is gold, or silver too, if your heart's not good and true -- hank williams, sr.
Posted by susiemargaret
Advanced stage parkinsons, please help! It's my da...
Posted by park4pemp
Just need support
Atypical Parkinson's Disease
Does anyone know what this is like? My mom was diagnosed with it. deyorkMore
Posted by deyork

Does anyone know what this is like? My mom was diagnosed with it.
deyork
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Atypical Parkinson's Disease
  • Atypical Parkinson's Disease
  • Atypical Parkinson's Disease
  • Atypical Parkinson's Disease

Vehicle for the Mobility Challenged

For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center