Visit the WebMD Parkinson's Health Center for information about symptoms, types, diagnosis, treatment and care.

DEPPRESION AT CRITICAL LEVEL.......
PD & Amyloidosis
Posted by dtnel14
Chemical exposure and Parkinsons
Posted by mes5159
Short term disability
When should a Parkinson's patient approach work for short term disability and what needs to be done?
Aqua therapy or exercise for advanced stage Parkin...
Posted by josefinajo
Parkinson's Cough
Posted by mrswamy
Spacial problems
Posted by happydsr
Shaking on the inside
Posted by happydsr

Is shaking on the inside a common feeling? I feel like I have restless leg syndrome in my whole body
I am new
Posted by happydsr
Bozz6951
who has had DBS for PD treatment and how much did it cost after insurance paid for it?
Posted by bozz6951
insurance
just got PD - anywhere I can buy LTC insurance now?
Posted by opsguy1
Throat Discomfort
Posted by vdillard
Is velvet bean the same as kapikacchu?

Anyone taking kapikacchu powder as source of l dopa? Recommended dose ?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Don't know
  • Perhaps
  • In my experience
Looking for good information
Posted by marjjane
Poor blood circulation/blood clot (Acute thrombus)...
Posted by rise_above
Possible parkinsons?
Posted by jram303
Early but inconsistent symptoms of PD?
Posted by unsureaboutpd
Parkinson's Mis-diagnosis
Posted by geoduck
noise sensitivity
Posted by jazzyrkj
Cant wake mother in law up this ,morning
Posted by bigcats012076
The Helen Foundation
Looking for Holistic Alternatives
neuropathy
Posted by neatiam
help a university student with a project
Posted by utstudent
Shakes
Posted by zoemae11
Cold shoulder.....
Acupuncture to relieve stiffness In Parkinsons pat...
Posted by rise_above
Parkenson leg freezing
Posted by jwpj86
P.D> caused by exposure to toxins
Posted by mslulu1
Bed sores after fall
Posted by rise_above

Aware in Care Hospital Action Plan

For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center