Visit the WebMD Parkinson's Health Center for information about symptoms, types, diagnosis, treatment and care.

Looking for Holistic Alternatives
neuropathy
Posted by neatiam
help a university student with a project
Posted by utstudent
Shakes
Posted by zoemae11
Cold shoulder.....
Acupuncture to relieve stiffness In Parkinsons pat...
Posted by rise_above
Parkenson leg freezing
Posted by jwpj86
P.D> caused by exposure to toxins
Posted by mslulu1
Bed sores after fall
Posted by rise_above
Stomach pain
Posted by monroe63
Parkinson & blood pressure
bladder and parkinson's
I am curious if anyone else with Parkinson's have trouble with their bladder, kidneys.
Posted by wmalice
Frequent Hospitalisations due to Aspiration Pneumo...
Dizziness due to Parkinson's disease?
Posted by trishea
Use Caution with Microdose Therapy Program
Posted by maplewood234
-- TO WORN1 --
what good is gold, or silver too, if your heart's not good and true -- hank williams, sr.
Posted by susiemargaret
Advanced stage parkinsons, please help! It's my da...
Posted by park4pemp
Just need support
Atypical Parkinson's Disease
Does anyone know what this is like? My mom was diagnosed with it. deyorkMore
Posted by deyork

Does anyone know what this is like? My mom was diagnosed with it.
deyork
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Atypical Parkinson's Disease
  • Atypical Parkinson's Disease
  • Atypical Parkinson's Disease
  • Atypical Parkinson's Disease
Newly diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
Posted by lauram58
Pain in Parkinson's
Posted by artsykathy
Help
Posted by tajdc
Parkinson's symptoms
comtan
Posted by Anon_121162
foot is going crazy what to do
Posted by elmopuppy909
Unexplained muscle spams / joint pain
Posted by jfer45
So glad to find this community
Posted by bill_in_thailand
Creatine phosphokinase
Posted by sosunny2012
Parkinson's
Posted by amandaleroux

SYMPTONS OF PARKINSONS
My legs ache when standing, they feel like lead weights. Also I get severe chills. Are these symptons of Parkinsons? More

For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center