Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/brain-nervous-system-disorder/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Creatine phosphokinase
    Posted by sosunny2012
    Parkinson's
    Posted by amandaleroux
    a chair to sit
    Posted by thevi
    My husband has Parkinson
    Posted by jwpj86
    Is it really Parkinsons?
    Posted by ellywriter08
    Age
    Posted by laurajc5
    Mom diagnosed with Parkinson's
    Posted by pjwrigley
    Natural l-dopa - Velvet Bean
    Posted by jojomo
    Inflammation with pd
    Sinemet and speech issues
    tyrosine
    Is tyrosine as a supplement useful at all in the treatment of Parkinson's?
    Posted by jgj333
    Parkinson
    Depression as a precurssor to Parkinson's Disease.
    Posted by sparky1109
    IS PARKINSONS' GENETICALLY PASSED ON OR CONTAGIOUS...
    Back surgery with PD
    Posted by granniecourier
    What comes first, Sinimet or an Agonist?
    Posted by sparky1109
    New to this
    Posted by cjreinwald
    shaking inside
    Posted by zach621
    PD & joint pain
    Posted by djl0007
    med's administered via iv?
    Posted by jrw710
    Tardive Dyskinesia
    Posted by nobrains
    bladder control
    There are none so blind as those that will not see
    Posted by worn1
    research title
    Posted by mohammadpoory
    Heal Pain
    Posted by rldumas
    Dr. Stacy - Were are you??? I hope you read this ...
    Posted by njladyluck
    help
    Posted by worn1
    Dr. Stacy where are you?
    Posted by lovedogs1955
    Dr. Stacy where are you?
    Posted by lovedogs1955
    early days
    Posted by keygirlus
    DadDiagnosed, I have signs of early onset.
    Posted by keygirlus

How many members of your families have this diagnosis?
    • you only
    • a parent and you
    • you and a child
    • you and your spouse
    • one of your immediate family

What would you like to know?Expert

For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center