The Pet Health Community and Pet Health Center are NOT substitutes for a vet visit. Contact a vet in an emergency! | Dog Conditions A-Z | Dog Symptoms A-Z | Cat Conditions A-Z | Cat Symptoms A-Z

Remember Your Beloved Pet

Dog Screaming Head Back Walking Wobbly Seems Like ...
Posted by kevrock529
possible stroke
Posted by debgregmax
Sneezing/Reverse Sneezing/Wheezing
Posted by amyd515
when is it time for euthanasia, how to be sure you...
Posted by lovemypets40
Includes Expert Content
My dog is in pain
Posted by chaseaslanmom
Includes Expert Content
Please help. Symptoms
Posted by sunny81979
Includes Expert Content
Hot Body
Posted by creekally
Includes Expert Content
Cyst on Cat
Posted by wbrad54
Includes Expert Content
Cat ear- red and inflamed
Posted by bvh52179
HELP! AMSTAF PUP
Posted by phillip_1990

What should I do?
  • Take him to the vet again?
  • Don't feed hime for 24 hours?
  • Give him chicken and rice?
  • Change his diet?
  • Don't know..
Dog won't eat dog food.
Posted by clack01
my old dog has odstruction bcos of tumor
Posted by knowy
Blackstrap molasses for arthritis in dog
Posted by rbronso1
Posted by rbronso1
Sick dog.
Posted by ilovemypup7
Curam 625mg
Includes Expert Content
westie with a growth on corner of eyelid
Posted by floridajoec
Includes Expert Content
10 Year old dachshund had horrible reaction!
3 and a half old puppy keeps getting milk getting ...
Posted by marialice20
Source for small animal med dosing devices?
Posted by alysoun
Includes Expert Content
Heart Attack in Dogs
Posted by csm1234
Includes Expert Content
Is Feline Hyperesthesia contagious?
Skin rashes
I'm having the same skin issue with my 9 year old shihtzu. Do your dogs become hot to touch?
Posted by jerrbearsmom
Includes Expert Content
excess urinating
Posted by emmylouheavington
Puppy eats A LOT of weeds and grass
My new 3 month old puppy eats a lot of grass.

We have a 3 month old female Australian Red Heeler. Since we have received her she eats a lot of weeds and grass. I know some grass is good for their digestive system, but not every time we go outside. What can I do? (This is the only area where she can go to the bathroom).
  • Grass - Weeds
  • Eats Weeds and Grass
  • Grass Eater
  • Weeds Galore
  • Help Please
Puppy eats A LOT of weeds and grass

• Grass - Weeds
  • Eats Weeds and Grass
  • Grass Eater
  • Weeds Galore
  • Help Please
dog broken toe (help)!!!
Posted by adal83
Torn dew claw on a dog
what can be or should be done if a dog tears its dew claw? thanksMore
Posted by Anon_132025
Elevated Liver Enzymes - what does this mean
Posted by doggiemomma

Featuring Experts from AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION

Just feed them ?

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

Learn more about the AVMA

WebMD Special Sections