The Pet Health Community and Pet Health Center are NOT substitutes for a vet visit. Contact a vet in an emergency! | Dog Conditions A-Z | Dog Symptoms A-Z | Cat Conditions A-Z | Cat Symptoms A-Z

Remember Your Beloved Pet

17 yr old cat runs away from her soft food
Posted by linniegirl
homeopathic stool softener ?
Posted by patriotspress
Toy Mix with Terminal Disease No Longer Affectiona...
Posted by eowynbisonjoy
HELP! My Dog wont eat unless he mates
My male wiener refrains from eating unless I let him mate with my bitch first. What should I do?
Posted by milessmith
apple cider vinegar for smelly pet urine
I'm using apple cider vinegar. It really works in getting rid of the spirit of ammonia left in their beds.
Posted by milessmith
Its been over 4 months without Expert Comments
whats going on? They are still listed on the right hand side, a bunch of names.
Problem with my cats eye
Posted by michaeljmeuse82
My dog keeps pooping in the house even after we ju...
Posted by careabooaby
Pet Put Down for Behavioral Reasons
Greenies
Posted by tammilu
Baobab Fruit for Dogs?
Help! I don't know what to do!
Posted by stacywhitt
Fearful Jack Russel
13yr-old-mix-Beagle,,stays-in-front-of-air-conditi...
Posted by maryforbis
3 1/2 year old German Collie mix yelping every tim...
Posted by germancollie
feline uterine cyst/tumor
Posted by meeshey
Dogs on the Beach
Posted by gooddogrex
Fitness trackers for pets
Posted by atti_editor
My dog is suddenly aggressive at the dog park. Hel...
Posted by tammy87lee
Leptospirosis Vaccine
Please Help!!!!!
Posted by confusedmom143546
Dominant rescue
Cats ear discharge
Flight with a Boxer puppy
Posted by bcarci
Screaming and urinating same time and running
Posted by buffie44
head droping
Posted by deanross
My dog has Epilepsy
Posted by lennox75
Labrador Itch and Fur Loss
Posted by labradorwuv90
Corgi with sensitive, itchy skin. Unknown cause
Posted by jsl7687

Featuring Experts from AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION

How to Get Your Cat in a CarrierExpert

Learn more about the AVMA

WebMD Special Sections