The Pet Health Community and Pet Health Center are NOT substitutes for a vet visit. Contact a vet in an emergency! | Dog Conditions A-Z | Dog Symptoms A-Z | Cat Conditions A-Z | Cat Symptoms A-Z

Remember Your Beloved Pet

Got dogs anal glands expressed, still leaking thou...
Posted by neverdieart
HELP
Posted by edmiller88
Dog's unusual behavior
Posted by chayasdad
belly is hot after 1 week of giving birth
Cat sitting with tail raised
HELP ME!!!!!! ASAP PLEASE!!!!
Posted by lablove65bearbear
Grooming Gloves - a gentler way to groom your cat
Posted by rohvannyn
Do you feed your dog people food?
Posted by atti_editor
Hair Loss on older dog
Posted by thefin
Itchy Cat, need some advice
Posted by itchycat1
How to cure KLEBPNEUMONIAE and STAPHPSEDINTERMEDUS...
Posted by vickip1

How do I cure KLEBPNEUMONIAE and STAPHPSEUDINTERMEDUS in a a 7Yr. old Bloodhound that's becoming blind form it- Treated with BAYTRILL (3) weeks Azithrimycin 250mk Z Pack 1 wk and Ciprofloxacin 7750 mg 2xs day will continue for 2 more wks PLEASE HELP DEEZZLL IS GOING BLIND!!
  • Cureable and how long will it take- Right Medicine??
  • Incurable? No drugs strong enough too kill the bacteria?
Dog bit buy red ants
Posted by stefferbug2003
Swollen Eye
Posted by wagcats
My cat isn't drinking much or eating much
Posted by givethanx4all
Cat was not urinating at all, brought him to the v...
Posted by cindigal
Dominating specific dog.
Simpleguard3 is vectra
Posted by tabbie123
Should I put my dog to sleep
Posted by ralphgator
Similarly puzzled! 2 dogs in same household with t...
Posted by kyraehayes
is this an autoimmune disease?
Posted by darkodarkodarko
6 month old puppy dies at the animal hospital.
Help with kitten!

My kitten swallowed a q-tip whole is she going to be ok??? I need some replys people! Give me your thoughts on this situation! It wasn't just a piece of a q tip or a chewed up Qtip it was a whole one! Is this going to digest? Will the stomach acid break down the Q tip and pass?
  • This one
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can a dog get pregnant weeks apart from the same f...
My kitten swallowed a whole q tip
Dog eye discharge medication dosage
Posted by caseyla
my dog
my dog is loosing hair and is itching what could be wrong
Posted by momocam
american bulldog with red eyes and mouth
Dog eats hair off butt and pits of front back legs...
Posted by tnicetnice

Featuring Experts from AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION

Helping Hospice Patients Keep Their PetsExpert

Learn more about the AVMA

WebMD Special Sections