The Pet Health Community and Pet Health Center are NOT substitutes for a vet visit. Contact a vet in an emergency! | Dog Conditions A-Z | Dog Symptoms A-Z | Cat Conditions A-Z | Cat Symptoms A-Z

Remember Your Beloved Pet

Jack Russell
Posted by pegnyny
cataracts shihtzu
Posted by lisakaplan
My baby
Posted by rwilliams1875
Cat just diagnosed
Posted by niknik2
vomiting
Posted by petielis55

My question is what is it when he throws up a fomey, yellowish liquid? He doesn't do it that much,but when he does it's a two or three times for a week.
  • This could just be some bowel fluid.
  • This is normal and don't be alarmed.
Need some help my cat is losing weight for unknown...
Posted by blueeyes6270

Help please!
  • Remedy
  • Gain weight back
Cat with skin issues, enlarged lymph nodes and tem...
What are these growths on my little man?
Posted by lamarity
Help for my dog
Posted by prayerclosetone
not pooing
Posted by bookum
Small amount of blood in diarrhea - stress related...
Hair loss related to laflunamide in dogs?
Puppy eating grasshoppers
17 yr old cat runs away from her soft food
Posted by linniegirl
homeopathic stool softener ?
Posted by patriotspress
Toy Mix with Terminal Disease No Longer Affectiona...
Posted by eowynbisonjoy
HELP! My Dog wont eat unless he mates
My male wiener refrains from eating unless I let him mate with my bitch first. What should I do?
Posted by milessmith
apple cider vinegar for smelly pet urine
I'm using apple cider vinegar. It really works in getting rid of the spirit of ammonia left in their beds.
Posted by milessmith
Its been over 4 months without Expert Comments
whats going on? They are still listed on the right hand side, a bunch of names.
Problem with my cats eye
Posted by michaeljmeuse82
My dog keeps pooping in the house even after we ju...
Posted by careabooaby
Pet Put Down for Behavioral Reasons
Greenies
Posted by tammilu
Baobab Fruit for Dogs?
Help! I don't know what to do!
Posted by stacywhitt
Fearful Jack Russel
13yr-old-mix-Beagle,,stays-in-front-of-air-conditi...
Posted by maryforbis
3 1/2 year old German Collie mix yelping every tim...
Posted by germancollie

Featuring Experts from AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION

How to Get Your Cat in a CarrierExpert

Learn more about the AVMA

WebMD Special Sections