The Pet Health Community and Pet Health Center are NOT substitutes for a vet visit. Contact a vet in an emergency! | Dog Conditions A-Z | Dog Symptoms A-Z | Cat Conditions A-Z | Cat Symptoms A-Z

Remember Your Beloved Pet

Dogs on the Beach
Posted by gooddogrex
Fitness trackers for pets
Posted by atti_editor
My dog is suddenly aggressive at the dog park. Hel...
Posted by tammy87lee
Leptospirosis Vaccine
Please Help!!!!!
Posted by confusedmom143546
Dominant rescue
Cats ear discharge
Flight with a Boxer puppy
Posted by bcarci
Screaming and urinating same time and running
Posted by buffie44
head droping
Posted by deanross
My dog has Epilepsy
Posted by lennox75
Labrador Itch and Fur Loss
Posted by labradorwuv90
Corgi with sensitive, itchy skin. Unknown cause
Posted by jsl7687
Degeneration of dog's behavior
Posted by multiplepaws
I don't think the medication is helping
Posted by cindigal
Gulping and swallowing
Posted by stellina
Is my 10 month old pitbull sick?
Posted by cuchita7580
Sick cat?
Posted by nutterj17
Got dogs anal glands expressed, still leaking thou...
Posted by neverdieart
HELP
Posted by edmiller88
Dog's unusual behavior
Posted by chayasdad
belly is hot after 1 week of giving birth
Cat sitting with tail raised
HELP ME!!!!!! ASAP PLEASE!!!!
Posted by lablove65bearbear
Grooming Gloves - a gentler way to groom your cat
Posted by rohvannyn
Do you feed your dog people food?
Posted by atti_editor
Hair Loss on older dog
Posted by thefin
Itchy Cat, need some advice
Posted by itchycat1
How to cure KLEBPNEUMONIAE and STAPHPSEDINTERMEDUS...
Posted by vickip1

How do I cure KLEBPNEUMONIAE and STAPHPSEUDINTERMEDUS in a a 7Yr. old Bloodhound that's becoming blind form it- Treated with BAYTRILL (3) weeks Azithrimycin 250mk Z Pack 1 wk and Ciprofloxacin 7750 mg 2xs day will continue for 2 more wks PLEASE HELP DEEZZLL IS GOING BLIND!!
  • Cureable and how long will it take- Right Medicine??
  • Incurable? No drugs strong enough too kill the bacteria?

Featuring Experts from AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION

Helping Hospice Patients Keep Their PetsExpert

Learn more about the AVMA

WebMD Special Sections