The Pet Health Community and Pet Health Center are NOT substitutes for a vet visit. Contact a vet in an emergency! | Dog Conditions A-Z | Dog Symptoms A-Z | Cat Conditions A-Z | Cat Symptoms A-Z

Remember Your Beloved Pet

Dog bit buy red ants
Posted by stefferbug2003
Swollen Eye
Posted by wagcats
My cat isn't drinking much or eating much
Posted by givethanx4all
Cat was not urinating at all, brought him to the v...
Posted by cindigal
Dominating specific dog.
Simpleguard3 is vectra
Posted by tabbie123
Should I put my dog to sleep
Posted by ralphgator
Similarly puzzled! 2 dogs in same household with t...
Posted by kyraehayes
is this an autoimmune disease?
Posted by darkodarkodarko
6 month old puppy dies at the animal hospital.
Help with kitten!

My kitten swallowed a q-tip whole is she going to be ok??? I need some replys people! Give me your thoughts on this situation! It wasn't just a piece of a q tip or a chewed up Qtip it was a whole one! Is this going to digest? Will the stomach acid break down the Q tip and pass?
  • This one
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can a dog get pregnant weeks apart from the same f...
My kitten swallowed a whole q tip
Dog eye discharge medication dosage
Posted by caseyla
my dog
my dog is loosing hair and is itching what could be wrong
Posted by momocam
american bulldog with red eyes and mouth
Dog eats hair off butt and pits of front back legs...
Posted by tnicetnice
Happy National Dog Day!
Posted by atti_editor
Sudden loud squealing
Posted by jlauren43
white foamy substance
Posted by butterflyrac
Fur Problem
Posted by thunderbird816
Rash on belly and legs of my DOG
Posted by savvymatthew
kidney failure?
Posted by lillydog10
Dog worm in feces or maggots?
Posted by lil2lam
2 Kittens with Coccidia and diarrea for more then ...
Posted by okami
my 2 month old kitten...
Tachycardia and Tachypnea in a 14 years old golden...
Posted by ejoffe
My dog is having panic attacks/seizures. My vet pu...
Posted by dhoperymer
precious cat sick please help.
Posted by ggsmall

Featuring Experts from AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION

Helping Hospice Patients Keep Their PetsExpert

Learn more about the AVMA

WebMD Special Sections