Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pets/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Sick Pup
    Posted by cdeniston
    Coughing on feather
    Posted by Theia1
    My dog seemed lifeless in his sleep
    Posted by Naz09
    abnormal skin growth and blackheads causing itchin...
    Incorrect Application
    Posted by Twig8
    Incorrect Application
    Posted by Twig8
    Cat Allergies
    Posted by apache1973
    Which skin condition is this?
    Posted by kandeta
    My 11 year old Jack Russell Max Acting Strangely
    Posted by MyJackRussel
    seeking some closure
    Posted by bstjames00
    Dog with splenic tumor and probable hemangiosarcom...
    Jack Russel won't eat her food anymore. Do I go to...
    Posted by ClumsyNinja
    stumbling and falling
    Posted by Grandmere409
    8 yr old Shih Tzu Screamed last night!
    Posted by zambonizima
    Spaying
    My Havanese was born in April. Vet suggesting next week plus pulling baby teeth any advice?
    Posted by Blancheu
    Dig Sitting: depressed or ill?
    Please help! Cat increased sleeping and decreased ...
    Posted by catlover94
    can-c for dogs cataracts
    Posted by geloso
    Please help understand why my 3 year old frenchy d...
    Posted by satkutis
    2 moth old pitbull
    My dog is acting strange
    Dog Riding in Car
    Posted by JanS717
    Actual problem or am I nuts?
    Posted by felixsky77
    panic attacks?
    Our dog has acute diarrhea
    Posted by goldinski
    My baby mouse was injured.
    Drinking/peeing too much
    Posted by Amotyl911
    Help with my dog?
    MRSA on my dog
    Posted by Milo84
    Tremors

How to Get Your Cat in a CarrierExpert

Learn more about the AVMA

WebMD Special Sections