Ouch!
Posted by kittykatjenn
A little random
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. 1st U/S on Feb. 25th EDD 10/18/13
Posted by mrs62610
This is a new one for me!
Posted by kittykatjenn
Growth Scan!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13
Posted by Leah25Brooke2
First u/s!
Posted by kittykatjenn
Got to see little arms and legs!!!
Posted by mrs62610
Update
Posted by kittykatjenn
Freaking out
Posted by kittykatjenn
Still in shock!
Posted by kittykatjenn
NoPhillygirl-Danielle Mosley update...
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!
Posted by mosleyd36
1st U/S today!!
Posted by mrs62610
solution of infertility after age of 40s
Posted by zakar
New to the board!
Posted by mrs62610
**Please Help**
Posted by chaiAddict86
Anxious
Posted by ngchidibliss

Can it happen?
  • yes
  • Hopefully
Join us on FB?
Me (39) and DH (38). 2 m/cs and unexplained IF. DS Connor born 8/22/10 via our 3rd IUI and DS 2 Tyler born 3/25/12, conceived naturally.
Posted by PGinSJ
deadbolts and dollars: the saga
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks
IUI 7 BFP due August 24th, 2012
Posted by livelaughmoe
Want to get pregnant
Posted by Jessgar
HPT at 5dp5dt....
Posted by Starchsr16
hello everyone!!
Posted by BabyParks
Westsidebee -- last post
Posted by westsidebee
Prometrium
Posted by Leah25Brooke2
Westsidebee's birth story
Posted by westsidebee
Short Birth Story
Posted by KL0124
Baby Time!
Admitted to the hospital to deliver the babies!
Posted by KL0124
The List 12/17/12
Posted by KL0124
38 week update
Posted by westsidebee
By Next Week....
Posted by KL0124
The List 12/10/12
Posted by KL0124
Excited to be here!!!!
Posted by abbey96

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More