Sooo excited !!
Posted by DJ3122
TTC 2 years plus just got + hpt yesterday!
Posted by Chucktowngirl
Discomforts... but it's worth it :)
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!
Posted by Leah25Brooke2
Panic Attacks :(
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13
Posted by mrs62610
Excitement!
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!
Posted by Leah25Brooke2
Stupid symptom
Posted by kittykatjenn
So much to do!
Posted by kittykatjenn
So relieved!
Posted by kittykatjenn
Ouch!
Posted by kittykatjenn
A little random
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. 1st U/S on Feb. 25th EDD 10/18/13
Posted by mrs62610
This is a new one for me!
Posted by kittykatjenn
Growth Scan!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13
Posted by Leah25Brooke2
First u/s!
Posted by kittykatjenn
Got to see little arms and legs!!!
Posted by mrs62610
Update
Posted by kittykatjenn
Freaking out
Posted by kittykatjenn
Still in shock!
Posted by kittykatjenn
NoPhillygirl-Danielle Mosley update...
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!
Posted by mosleyd36
1st U/S today!!
Posted by mrs62610
solution of infertility after age of 40s
Posted by zakar
New to the board!
Posted by mrs62610
**Please Help**
Posted by chaiAddict86
Anxious
Posted by ngchidibliss

Can it happen?
  • yes
  • Hopefully
Join us on FB?
Me (39) and DH (38). 2 m/cs and unexplained IF. DS Connor born 8/22/10 via our 3rd IUI and DS 2 Tyler born 3/25/12, conceived naturally.
Posted by PGinSJ
deadbolts and dollars: the saga
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks
IUI 7 BFP due August 24th, 2012
Posted by livelaughmoe
Want to get pregnant
Posted by Jessgar
HPT at 5dp5dt....
Posted by Starchsr16
hello everyone!!
Posted by BabyParks
Westsidebee -- last post
Posted by westsidebee
Prometrium
Posted by Leah25Brooke2

Want to read "discussions" only?