Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

ATT76
    How is your cycle going? I've been wondering about ya!
    Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13
    Posted by mrs62610
    Hey Girls!
    Posted by kittykatjenn
    DH is so funny!!
    Posted by mrs62610
    Sooo excited !!
    Posted by DJ3122
    TTC 2 years plus just got + hpt yesterday!
    Posted by Chucktowngirl
    Discomforts... but it's worth it :)
    Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!
    Posted by Leah25Brooke2
    Panic Attacks :(
    Posted by mrs62610
    Excitement!
    Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!
    Posted by Leah25Brooke2
    Stupid symptom
    Posted by kittykatjenn
    So much to do!
    Posted by kittykatjenn
    So relieved!
    Posted by kittykatjenn
    Ouch!
    Posted by kittykatjenn
    A little random
    Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. 1st U/S on Feb. 25th EDD 10/18/13
    Posted by mrs62610
    This is a new one for me!
    Posted by kittykatjenn
    Growth Scan!
    Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13
    Posted by Leah25Brooke2
    First u/s!
    Posted by kittykatjenn
    Got to see little arms and legs!!!
    Posted by mrs62610
    Update
    Posted by kittykatjenn
    Freaking out
    Posted by kittykatjenn
    Still in shock!
    Posted by kittykatjenn
    NoPhillygirl-Danielle Mosley update...
    Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!
    Posted by mosleyd36
    1st U/S today!!
    Posted by mrs62610
    solution of infertility after age of 40s
    Posted by zakar
    New to the board!
    Posted by mrs62610
    **Please Help**
    Posted by chaiAddict86
    Anxious
    Posted by ngchidibliss

Can it happen?
    • yes
    • Hopefully
    Join us on FB?
    Me (39) and DH (38). 2 m/cs and unexplained IF. DS Connor born 8/22/10 via our 3rd IUI and DS 2 Tyler born 3/25/12, conceived naturally.
    Posted by PGinSJ
    deadbolts and dollars: the saga
    Unexplained infertility
    TTC for 3 years
    IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks
    IUI 7 BFP due August 24th, 2012
    Posted by livelaughmoe
    Want to get pregnant
    Posted by Jessgar
    HPT at 5dp5dt....
    Posted by Starchsr16

Want to change font size?