Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

hello everyone!!
    Posted by BabyParks
    Westsidebee -- last post
    Posted by westsidebee
    Prometrium
    Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13
    Posted by Leah25Brooke2
    Westsidebee's birth story
    Posted by westsidebee
    Short Birth Story
    Posted by KL0124
    Baby Time!
    Admitted to the hospital to deliver the babies!
    Posted by KL0124
    The List 12/17/12
    Posted by KL0124
    38 week update
    Posted by westsidebee
    By Next Week....
    Posted by KL0124
    The List 12/10/12
    Posted by KL0124
    Excited to be here!!!!
    Posted by abbey96
    Infertility -premature ovarian failure
    Posted by Cyn1822
    Huge Apology
    Posted by KL0124
    The List 12/3/12
    Posted by KL0124
    Newly Pregnant
    Posted by Leah25Brooke2
    Birth story, premie twins
    Me 33 PCOS, DH 36 low motility
    September 2010 RE consult; need IVF
    October 2010 through August 2011 cancelled cycles due to CMV
    1st IVF September 2011-BFN
    2nd IVF December 2011-BFP! TWINS!!
    Posted by jdfan14
    Blogs
    Unexplained infertility
    TTC for 3 years
    IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks
    Posted by livelaughmoe
    My update
    Posted by KL0124
    The List 10/15/12
    Posted by KL0124
    update on me!
    me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
    IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
    IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
    Our Surprise, Hannah Kate - due 10/26/12
    Posted by gjbsgirl5705
    PAIF grad board
    I need the link again please.
    Posted by FrenchBulldogMom
    PAIF grad board
    I need the link again please.
    Posted by FrenchBulldogMom
    Question for WebMD Administrator
    Posted by westsidebee
    The List 10/1/12
    Posted by KL0124
    Danielle - Mosley. - Anyone see a birth story?
    Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
    ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
    ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d
    Posted by no1phillygirl
    Birth Story
    Posted by deliela999
    The List 9/24/12
    Posted by KL0124
    How's everyone doing?
    Posted by deliela999
    The List 9/3/12
    Posted by KL0124
    The List 8/27/12
    Posted by KL0124

Want to change font size?