It's been a while
Me(23) DH (24) TTC 5 years w/1 M/C after 2 years. 3 rounds of clomid and a BFP on my own on 2/2/12. Due in October.
Posted by Lopersgrl
The List 7/30/12
Posted by KL0124
PINK TEAM!!
Posted by westsidebee
26 week check up
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Our Surprise, Hannah Kate - due 10/26/12
Posted by gjbsgirl5705
The List 7/2/12
Posted by KL0124
Advice Please
Posted by deliela999
Update...
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!
Posted by mosleyd36
Checking In
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!
Posted by nicram8683
Allergic to Bees
Posted by KL0124
The List 7/16/12
Posted by KL0124
looking for experience of those that used clomid a...
Posted by blueeyebaby
BABY parks Update****
Posted by BabyParks
Beta HCG Levels
Posted by mahlem15
new to PAIF
Posted by bdeem23
The List 7/9/12
Posted by KL0124
Congratulations!
Posted by rooni134
Birth story from Mindi (melikib)
Mindi(38), DH(35), 3 IUIs with injects bfn, 1st IVF bfn, 2 FETs bfn, 2nd IVF ectopic, 3rd IVF Jan/Feb '11 BFP!! MC March 'll. FET BFP Oct '11! Due July 5, 2012!!
Posted by melikib
The List 7/2/12
Posted by KL0124
Birth Story: Erin and James
Posted by FrenchBulldogMom
hCG Levels
Posted by Anon_231238
hCG Levels
Posted by Anon_231238
Birth Story- Zara Ann
Posted by rooni134
Birth Story-Ellie
Ellie (33)After 3 1/2 yrs, 3 fresh IVF cycles, 2 FETs, 1 chemical and 1 ectopic, we are expecting twins!
Posted by leji1
The List 6/25/12 (Early)
Posted by KL0124
update on me - induction Monday
Posted by rooni134
C-Section scheduled for 6/27/12!!!
Posted by FrenchBulldogMom
traveling in 3rd trimester
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Posted by gjbsgirl5705
The List 6/18/12
Posted by rooni134
Singing the blues from the hospital again!
Posted by FrenchBulldogMom
Birth Story
Becky (35) DH (31) DS (12) DSD (6) MFIF TTC 3 1/2 years
IVF 1 (2/10) BFN
IVF 2 (3/11) BFN
IVF 3 (12/11) BFP....TWINS....EDD 8/23/12...PINK TEAM!
Posted by beckyatmoms

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More