Boy to Girl?!?
Posted by KL0124
hi ladies
Posted by rooni134
Back to trying
Posted by amarasmom
had our 3d/4d ultrasond... pics included :)
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Our Surprise, Hannah Kate - due 10/26/12
Posted by gjbsgirl5705
C/S scheduled!
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!
Posted by mosleyd36
The List 8/13/12
Posted by KL0124
update baby parks
Posted by BabyParks
It's been a while
Me(23) DH (24) TTC 5 years w/1 M/C after 2 years. 3 rounds of clomid and a BFP on my own on 2/2/12. Due in October.
Posted by Lopersgrl
The List 7/30/12
Posted by KL0124
PINK TEAM!!
Posted by westsidebee
26 week check up
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Posted by gjbsgirl5705
The List 7/2/12
Posted by KL0124
Advice Please
Posted by deliela999
Update...
Posted by mosleyd36
Checking In
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!
Posted by nicram8683
Allergic to Bees
Posted by KL0124
The List 7/16/12
Posted by KL0124
looking for experience of those that used clomid a...
Posted by blueeyebaby
BABY parks Update****
Posted by BabyParks
Beta HCG Levels
Posted by mahlem15
new to PAIF
Posted by bdeem23
The List 7/9/12
Posted by KL0124
Congratulations!
Posted by rooni134
Birth story from Mindi (melikib)
Mindi(38), DH(35), 3 IUIs with injects bfn, 1st IVF bfn, 2 FETs bfn, 2nd IVF ectopic, 3rd IVF Jan/Feb '11 BFP!! MC March 'll. FET BFP Oct '11! Due July 5, 2012!!
Posted by melikib
The List 7/2/12
Posted by KL0124
Birth Story: Erin and James
Posted by FrenchBulldogMom
hCG Levels
Posted by Anon_231238
hCG Levels
Posted by Anon_231238
Birth Story- Zara Ann
Posted by rooni134
Birth Story-Ellie
Ellie (33)After 3 1/2 yrs, 3 fresh IVF cycles, 2 FETs, 1 chemical and 1 ectopic, we are expecting twins!
Posted by leji1

Want to change font size?

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!