WELCOME PREGNANT MOMS-TO-BE!!

After posting your introduction or questions be sure to check out these resources for more information -

Pregnancy Health Center
Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.

40 something and pregnant
Posted by humminbyrd1
Could I be pregnant or not?
Newborn Vitamin K
Posted by Sarah McMoyler, RN
Bipolar Medications
Pregnant???? :-/
Posted by dayna93
Could I be pregnant and still have full out period...
Posted by t1987
Could I be pregnant?
Research question - can pregnancy hormones/conditi...
Posted by lerin
Bleeding
Posted by wamae
help
Posted by luckyb86
bleeding and slight cramping
Posted by cats911200
Pregnancy and Colchicine
If I'm taking Colchicine 0.6 mg 2x a day, and I get my wife pregnant, will the colchicine effect the fetus?
Posted by pfarr1062
Is it Menstrual or Something else? Am I pregnant?
Posted by savy00
how to get pregnant
I'm 17 years old and I want to get pregnant how can I get pregno and how many times do I have to have sex
Posted by lizziebear12
pressure
Posted by lolosmom2be2014
EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS!!!
Posted by shelbylee11
my baby is safe or not?

I am 6 week pregnant n After half day bleeding my baby will safe n healthy??? n stiil no heart beat but it's normal???
  • still i can deliver healthy baby
  • no i have to clean my pregnancy
  • this is very nornal
  • if i will deliver the baby then may be there is birth defect
  • don't worry u n ur baby will be perfectly ok
Pregnant?
Posted by chanw
Question about ovulation.
Posted by purple82
pills
Late period help
help period a week late
Posted by blackfairy35
need a lil advise
Posted by mommyx3loves
Garcinia Cambogia and Pregnancy test
Can Garcinia Cambogia result in a false positive? only 5-500mg tablets taken
Pregnancy pain
Posted by johapardo
Planning for pregnancy and the pill
Posted by supin
Totally clueless..
Posted by mrshardman14
Planning for a pregrancy and use of retinoid cream
Posted by nargissr

Featuring Experts

'Tummy Time’ May Not Be NeededExpert