WELCOME PREGNANT MOMS-TO-BE!!

After posting your introduction or questions be sure to check out these resources for more information -

Pregnancy Health Center
Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.

pressure
Posted by lolosmom2be2014
EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS!!!
Posted by shelbylee11
my baby is safe or not?

I am 6 week pregnant n After half day bleeding my baby will safe n healthy??? n stiil no heart beat but it's normal???
  • still i can deliver healthy baby
  • no i have to clean my pregnancy
  • this is very nornal
  • if i will deliver the baby then may be there is birth defect
  • don't worry u n ur baby will be perfectly ok
Pregnant?
Posted by chanw
Question about ovulation.
Posted by purple82
pills
Late period help
help period a week late
Posted by blackfairy35
need a lil advise
Posted by mommyx3loves
Garcinia Cambogia and Pregnancy test
Can Garcinia Cambogia result in a false positive? only 5-500mg tablets taken
Pregnancy pain
Posted by johapardo
Planning for pregnancy and the pill
Posted by supin
Totally clueless..
Posted by mrshardman14
Planning for a pregrancy and use of retinoid cream
Posted by nargissr
Brown Discharge at 7 weeks of early pregnancy, is ...
Positive HPT!!!
Posted by jsmg21809
pregnant with twins and no sign of life
Posted by nickolep
Could I be Pegnant? Help
Flavorful Breasts!
Posted by Sarah McMoyler, RN
Includes Expert Content
Body Changes
Not again?
Help
Includes Expert Content
Pregnant and feeling unsupported...
Posted by 2009mommie
Pregnacy Question
Pregnancy
Posted by sgmitrev
Hypoglycemia
Posted by ariana7391
Throwing up uugghh
Posted by 1st_time_pg25
my tubes were burned, I think I might be pregnant
Posted by shayincontro
AmI preg?

Featuring Experts

Think you MIGHT be pregnant? Please read this before posting