Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.

pregnancy and marijuana
    pregnancy and marijuana
    Help!
    Posted by MaybeMami21
    TMI!! BUT PLZ HELP DARK ORANGE/RED URINE
    Posted by HayHay2016
    What are the chances of pregnancy?
    Posted by KarmaChameleon
    Increase Fertility with PCOS
    Posted by rbspurgeon

Think you MIGHT be pregnant? Please read this before posting