WELCOME PREGNANT MOMS-TO-BE!!

Relevant Posts: Whooping Cough Vaccine in Pregnancy

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.

urinary retention at 34 weeks
lots of discomfort, with some constipation and a small fibroid in the uterus.
Increased heart rate at 24 weeks pregnant
Posted by doduarte8
Heavy bleeding for 2 days
carpal tunnel
Any treatments for pregnancy induced carpal tunnel?
Posted by gracepregnancy
pregnant with difficulty sleeping
Posted by eastinsmommy
Could I be pregnant of is it a birth control side ...
Posted by sanchezjlee
Is nesting real?
Posted by atti_editor
Pregnancy and Implanon
Posted by lexiej
could i be pregnant?
Posted by msarson
Pregnant, Implementation Bleeding or Something Els...

What do you think is going on?
  • Pregnant
  • Miscarriage
  • Spotting
  • Very early period
  • something else entirely
pregnant after tubal ligation
Posted by mwhite80
Arm Muscle Cramps during 1st Trimester
40 something and pregnant
Posted by humminbyrd1
Could I be pregnant or not?
Newborn Vitamin K
Posted by Sarah McMoyler, RN
Bipolar Medications
Pregnant???? :-/
Posted by dayna93
Could I be pregnant and still have full out period...
Posted by t1987
Could I be pregnant?
Research question - can pregnancy hormones/conditi...
Posted by lerin
Bleeding
Posted by wamae
help
Posted by luckyb86
bleeding and slight cramping
Posted by cats911200
Pregnancy and Colchicine
If I'm taking Colchicine 0.6 mg 2x a day, and I get my wife pregnant, will the colchicine effect the fetus?
Posted by pfarr1062
Is it Menstrual or Something else? Am I pregnant?
Posted by savy00
how to get pregnant
I'm 17 years old and I want to get pregnant how can I get pregno and how many times do I have to have sex
Posted by lizziebear12
pressure
Posted by lolosmom2be2014
EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS!!!
Posted by shelbylee11
my baby is safe or not?

I am 6 week pregnant n After half day bleeding my baby will safe n healthy??? n stiil no heart beat but it's normal???
  • still i can deliver healthy baby
  • no i have to clean my pregnancy
  • this is very nornal
  • if i will deliver the baby then may be there is birth defect
  • don't worry u n ur baby will be perfectly ok

Featuring Experts

6 Essential Nutrition Supplements for Pregnant Mothers - Infographics