I'm 4 months along, and I have a pacemaker. I have had it for 6 years now, and have also been through 2 pregnancies with it - and both times I was told I was high risk, and that I would need more ultrasounds. Which was fine with me, only because I got to see my little ones more often than I would have. But my new ob-gyn almost refused to give me the Maternal-Fetal-Medicine doctors number to get setup for an appointment. Which kinda makes me frustrated, and I wanna switch back to my old doctor, but I live about 3 hours away now. But anyways, I need ya'lls advice - should I switch ob-gyn's or stay with them (being they are the only ones in town)...View Thread
The opinions expressed in WebMD User-generated content areas like communities, reviews, ratings, or blogs are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment.
Do not consider WebMD User-generated content as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.