Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.

Bleeding and Pregnancy
What could be causing the swelling in my legs and ...
am i pregnant
pregnancy cramps
I need some help
Posted by Kacie123
2 vessel cord
Posted by anniekaster10
shingles in pregnancy
Posted by StephWall07
Pregnant and on medications
Posted by TamaraViney
so confused?
Posted by Laur1981
Can not Sleep 20 Weeks Pregnant
Posted by Jaslyn1988

Should I be worried about not being able to sleep almost not at all?
Depo Vero Shot
Posted by Loveeeely
Question
Why is it so hard for me the get pregnant?? I get pregnant one time and that was a ectopic pregnancy
Options for having kids
Posted by curls815
Can I still get pregnant??
Posted by JennWilliam
preg. wife on third trimester with stomach ach and...
Posted by broghamiv
I dont Know if i'm able to get pregnant or not.
possible miscarriage
Posted by Yamilex
want to have a baby but...
Posted by Bulley1030

what should I do?
  • demand a baby
  • wait with DH
  • have a serious conversation to find a better compromise
pregnancy
very late, am i pregnant?
Posted by sandyandbruno
My husband & hormones don't mix
Posted by StaceyH123
Dead Arms, legs, and head. Heart pounding, is this...
Posted by sweetheikes
swimming
Posted by Apeebles
wat should i do
ectopic pregnancy took methotrxate 3 weeks ago still bleeding?been bleeding for 11 weeks
Pressure
Posted by Mom2be12
Medications while pregnant
Posted by mamawolf1785
what could this be?
Posted by Anon_179320
pregnant and hurting
Posted by lexysmommy09

should i go to the hospital? could it hurt the baby? do any of ya'll have any idea what's wrong with me?
  • yes go to the hospital
  • nothing is wrong with you
  • it will hurt the baby
  • it wont hurt the baby

Mom of 4 TTC again =D in need of some advice and willing to give some too :)

boy or girl
when can ifind out what i am haveing? More