Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!

Sciatica, Leg pain, & sleepless nights...4 months ...
    Posted by bcstephens
    help
    how many month is 17 weeks?
    Posted by agarcia1996
    gaining too much weight?
    Posted by grac3_9
    Pregnancy ultrasound result - need help
    second trimester and freaking out
    Posted by jayswifey8711
    second trimester and freaking out
    Posted by jayswifey8711
    Is climbing steps safe during pregnancy
    Posted by riya1983
    is it normal or should i worried? it's making me s...
    Posted by geeoovana
    i need some help on this
    Posted by gmarie1990
    ultrasound
    shadow on baby's bowel on second trimester ultrasound dr. states this is a red flag. What can this mean?
    gender
    Posted by valersh
    Stomach Twitching
    Posted by hooph91
    showing early
    Posted by amber0519
    Good luck ladies!
    Posted by jessi2056
    weight gain?
    Posted by lanalanning
    I had contractions but didnt know I was having the...
    Posted by lanalanning

For those of you getting an epidural...