Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!

second trimester and freaking out
Posted by jayswifey8711
Is climbing steps safe during pregnancy
Posted by riya1983
is it normal or should i worried? it's making me s...
Posted by geeoovana
i need some help on this
Posted by gmarie1990
ultrasound
shadow on baby's bowel on second trimester ultrasound dr. states this is a red flag. What can this mean?
gender
Posted by valersh
Stomach Twitching
Posted by hooph91
showing early
Posted by amber0519
Good luck ladies!
Posted by jessi2056
weight gain?
Posted by lanalanning
I had contractions but didnt know I was having the...
Posted by lanalanning
modified version of what admins used to do. What a...
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12. Son born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD 4/09/14
Posted by hgreenwood7058

What are you having?
  • Team Pink-Girl
  • Team Blue- Boy
  • Twins (blue/pink/combo)
  • Its a Suprise!
Progesterone shots
Update:
Posted by hgreenwood7058
Knee Pain
Posted by jen198416
measuring big any thoughts?
Posted by jessi2056
diebetic
how tor control for a prgnent women in pre diabetics stage ?
2nd baby shower
Tigheting and balling in the stomach
Posted by apryl82
work.
Posted by rfarris
round ligament, braxton hicks, or something seriou...
Posted by nreyn3
Low Amniotic Fluid/Small baby size
Posted by Jarita
baking soda test
Boy or girl
#2 back already!
Posted by jessi2056
I wake up laying on my belly!!
Posted by nreyn3
Baby Shower for 2nd Child?
Posted by chesica21

Do you think a shower for all pregnancies is appropriate?
  • Yes
  • No. Only 1st pregnancy
it's a... BOY!!
Me (31) DH (32) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12 - 3rd baby due 2/3/14
Posted by mommyin2011

Cord blood banking question