Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!

Posted by Sherrikn
    Smoking cigarettes on and off
    Posted by Sg101889
    Fetal Heart Rates
    Posted by An_266608 More
    Posted by aozpaiiauy76 More
    Posted by aizpoaiiapaku12
    RoGam shot when not needed-effects on child
    Posted by mrsafetyman
    Easy to use product to reduce foot/leg swelling du...

Do you use pillows to try and elevate your legs while you are sleeping?
    conceveid dates
    second trimester
    Help me with maternity wear
    Posted by reneejackson01
    loss of appetite
    Posted by Anon_2446
    7 weeks pregnant bleeding hoping its not a miscarr...
    Posted by vazquez3
    Is Cervical Cerclage to Prevent Preterm Delivery n...
    Is this Normal?
    Posted by freestones2
    thick placenta please help me
    Posted by alwaysharsh
    Help me plese
    Posted by kellie1515
    Placenta previa
    Posted by hmrm1020
    13 weeks and no symptoms
    13 weeks and no symptoms
    Diagnostic Ultrasound
    Posted by eden51671
    Please help worried-19 weeks
    Posted by spreadlove
    need some advice
    Posted by megmack322
    how far along till i can feel the baby move. i am 15 weeks.
    Posted by jenica1432
    I am finally here
    Posted by jenica1432
    tylenol vs. motrin
    Posted by telula_bell
    Upper Back / Rib pain
    Relief from pregnancy murmur/arrhythmia
    Posted by monicamorgan
    Hip and Back Pain during Pregnancy
    Posted by bmlatiola
    23 weeks 5 days cervix shortened to 1.2 cm!!
    Posted by shivahn
    Is it really happening?
    Hi I'm 27 and having my first baby and my mind is racing when will I finally calm down? More
    Posted by ladyjones86

For those of you getting an epidural...