Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!

Looking for you
Posted by vybe77
GENDER REVEAL FOR BABY #3!!!
DS-11/22/05 DS-11/19/07 BFP-10/21/12-DUE JULY 2ND 2013!! :)
Posted by MrsBurt05
stomach tighting
Fundal height is measuring 6 weeks ahead.
DS-11/22/05 DS-11/19/07 BFP-10/21/12-DUE JULY 2ND 2013!! Think pink! :)
Posted by MrsBurt05
We have a name FINALLY
Posted by missashley1010
Due date: July 23rd
Posted by tjackson1016
New to the community
Posted by MickieMouse2000
OFFICIAL DUE DATE 5/2/13 ANYONE ELSE?
Posted by mskay251983
OFFICIAL DUE DATE 5/2/13 ANYONE ELSE?
Posted by mskay251983
Did I feel her uterus or just a muscle?
Natural Cough Remedy?
Posted by Spartan_Mommy
Pain from below
Posted by ANM927
Girl of Boy/ 20 week US
More
Posted by swimrunbike

US tech said Girl, but I'm not sure if I believe it. What do you think?
Gestational Diabetes/breastfeeding question please...
Posted by cg_75
ITS A................
Posted by missashley1010
baby flutters
Posted by Spartan_Mommy
Ultrasound Question
Posted by Anon_136196
Is it normal to have STD tests in 2nd trimester?
Posted by GlenGaryCam
Posted by GlenGaryCam
BABY NUMBER 3 ALREADY
Posted by mskay251983
DH doesn't want to find out gender. I do.
Posted by MrsBurt05
belly button
Posted by zvezdadenica
Getting excited!
Posted by missashley1010
Nasueas
Posted by Soccer
Chronic Sinus Infections :(
Posted by JennF1030
First Baby
Posted by KatherineHooker93
Kicking
Posted by Nikki3004
Is this a girl or boy
how do i load a picture with my discussion?

My husband and I have been married for 6 years now and this is our first baby! We are very excited to begin this new chapter in our life!

Chinese Prediction... wrong...