Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!

19 weeks and 34
Posted by mamaagain
33 weeks pregnant....tightening and hard stomach w...
So happy to be here!
Posted by missashley1010
Moving on up
headed up to third tri today, officially!! 28 weeks today!! see you guys up there More
Posted by reb_hun
20 Weeks down 20 to go...dang
Posted by jhetsmom
Easing first time dad's fears
Posted by LGreat83
Cholestasis
Posted by BeautifullyBlessed
Hello and Question about early Breastmilk
Posted by donnasamommie
18 Weeks Pregnant and no Kicking?
Posted by mrspellerin96
dialation
does anyone know if its normal for the cervix to already be a fingertip at 25 weeks?
Help me tell the gender of my baby
Posted by Mommyluv90
I need help on my sonogram photos
Posted by FatMama
Nursery Furniture
Posted by BeautifullyBlessed
Dialated kidneys 2nd trimester
Posted by Giggs
Hypertension
Posted by BeautifullyBlessed
Lol just a worried first time mommy
Posted by Soccer
JUST WONDERING
Gender Reveal at 16 weeks.
Posted by jhetsmom
NEW WebMD Answers!
Posted by Chris_WebMD_Staff
Husband Problems
Posted by Soccer
March 2013 Babies
Posted by kpotvin
wow moving up already...
oh boy. moving up to third tri on friday. yikes. h&h pregnancies to you all!
Posted by Laur1981
Feeling a bit stressed and Dr offers medication...
Posted by BeautifullyBlessed
Worried first time mom!!!!
Posted by Soccer
YAY high risk & happy to move up next week!
Team yellow/green and due November 18th! wanted to know gender but baby is stubborn! lol
Posted by sweets1988
First Pregnancy
Posted by Tuckswife214
weight loss good or bad?
Posted by s2bmama
Need New Baby Book Suggestions for an 8 yr old.
Posted by njvmom
IC and at risk for preterm labor any suggestions o...
Posted by missmetalovee

For those of you getting an epidural...