I have been reading about theese sea bands. They seem to work. Has any one tried a band or know someone who has? I am last week of second trimester, and I am dealing with nauseas. I do not want to take any more pills. Please help.View Thread
My husband cannot deal with blood or any type of pain. I have tried showing him how a delivery goes. All he does is go white and almost passes out. How can I get him to get over that? How can I get him ready for delivery?View Thread
I was wondering if any other mom to be or already mommy has endometriosis. My doc told me I had it but, I before the surgery I got pregnant. Now I am having a lot of pain. My doc said it could very well be endometriosis. But I am tired of taking pain med's. So how can I control the oain with out med's?View Thread
Wow I thought he was weird lol. He just eats like a teenage boy. I have tried to slow his eating, and he tells me too eat. And my mom just tells me to give him some otc meds. Cause they seem to help. But I am hoping that he won't get the pains I have, cause those hurt.View Thread
So this is my first kid ever. I am worried because I have an infection the doctor didn't know where it was coming from. But I am on medicne. Also he put me on perkaset. Is it okay to take perkaset? Also I am worried that beacause I keep getting sharp pains in my rib cage area. Is it normal for so much pain? Also ehat does it mean when the baby's heart 170 and been high as 177? Yes it does seem I am a parnoid freak, but I want a healthy baby.View Thread
Yeah I am so worried. Cause sometimes I cannot even sleep. And the pain is 95% of the time in my back behind the rib cage the other 5% is in my ribs. Now I know in my rib cage is normal. I am seeing my doctor tomorrow. I am just worried. Cause they trying to put me on bed rest and I am 14 weeks lol.View Thread
The opinions expressed in WebMD Communities are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. Communities are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment.
Do not consider Communities as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.