Art of Relationships:
Are You "Settling" or Being Sensible?
5 Ways to Create a Lasting Relationship

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.

Not Over Your Ex? What it Might Mean?
Includes Expert Content
Broken heart at work

What do I do to control these emotions of losing her and feeling unworthy of someone wanting to put effort into repairing the magic we once had?
  • Should I start looking for employment elssewhere?
  • Seek outside help ( I tried it before and it didnt help much)?
  • Power through the emotions and as they say deal with it?
Second Option

I want to know if need to stay with him or leave him?
  • I want to know if need to stay with him or leave him?
  • Do I need to stay with this relationship?
Do You Feel Lonely in Your Relationship?
Includes Expert Content
Mother in law boundries
To Dennis
Posted by rohvannyn
Includes Expert Content
Would like some expert advice please
Posted by Anon_11642
what to do?
Are you settling or being sensible?
Problems seeing posts
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
Posted by fcl
Includes Expert Content
Feeling discouraged
Posted by help1017
norvaz have effect ?
wanna ask something about norvas ?? More
Includes Expert Content
falling out of love
Nurturing New – and Not So New – Relationships
Includes Expert Content
Hi Debbie,
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!
Posted by dfromspencer
Hello, its me again.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!
Posted by dfromspencer
Includes Expert Content
just dont understand
Posted by tootsie55
Includes Expert Content
Lack of early training on being a spouse
Posted by rohvannyn
Signs of a serial dater
Includes Expert Content
Coming Back from the dead
Posted by rohvannyn
Reinvigorate Your Relationship
Includes Expert Content
depression vsfrustration
Posted by chips15
Can men and women just be friends?
Good weekend, bad forums (possible trigger)
Posted by rohvannyn
Includes Expert Content
Hi again, GS KERN
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!
Posted by dfromspencer

How long IS long enough, or how many chances do we give?
  • zero
  • One day
  • One month
  • One year
  • Until they come around/as many as it takes?
Includes Expert Content
hi everyone sorry about this
Posted by chips15
Save Your Relationship by Looking Into the Future
Includes Expert Content
Hi My Dear Friends
Posted by bigred53

Featuring Experts

Relationships and Coping Community recommended resourcesExpert