Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/arthritis/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Is there really an RA diet?
    Posted by editor_morgan
    RA withouth Stiffness or Inflammation?
    Posted by lxs74

Have you had this experience?
    • Yes, RA without stiffness or inflammation
    • Yes, RA without stiffness only
    • Yes, RA without inflammation only
    • No
    Hormones- Gynos & Rheumos
    Posted by kerenchaya
    Side Effects of Prednisone:
    Can severe flatulence be a side effect of taking a dose of 50mg. prednisone daily.
    Posted by Anon_22944
    Side Effects of Prednisone:
    Posted by Anon_22944
    Living in the Desert while taking Enbrel
    Posted by cvrife
    Help with flares
    Posted by scd2287
    how to get long term disability
    Cause of joint swell at one time
    Posted by daughteroffire20
    work
    Posted by dixie2727
    Possible R.A
    Posted by diamonds500
    RA & IBS
    Posted by tra0819
    Hope for RA sufferers
    Posted by dolfin50
    Hello
    Best ACA insurance for RA
    Living with ra, osa and polymyalgia
    Posted by tototucky69
    IS IT POSSIBLE TO BECOME QUICKLY CURED OF RA?
    Posted by joyelizabethschl
    IS It Rheumatoid Arthtritis???
    Posted by gwangju20111
    High cost of Hydroxychloroquine
    Posted by Grammie16
    Pain in my joints
    Posted by Johnbrittas
    Desperate for SUPPORT!!

Any support out there?!?!?!?!
    • Yes
    • Absolutely
    • I'm here for you
    • sure
    • you got it
    Desperate for SUPPORT!!

Any support out there?!?!?!?!
    • Yes
    • Absolutely
    • I'm here for you
    • sure
    • you got it

help with methotrexate side effectsExpert