It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post

Sadden by the quietness of this board
Posted by Anon_550
LLT, Paja, others?
Misty
Posted by tnmist
strange site
Signing off.....
Posted by nightflier80
trigger. it only hurts me - i don t tell
Posted by nightflier80
Anyone wish to stay in touch post webmd... Here's ...
MandyButterflyKiss@yahoo.com I guess it is called a disposable email addy. lol.More
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Halloween Celebration.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Brainstorming Guidelines for Taking Back our Board...
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Miss You All.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss

Shall we fight to take back our boards and family of Butterflies or let go entirely?
  • Any unresolved hurts that need to be heard and addressed?
  • Anyone else seek to brainstorm on how to take our boards back?
  • What are your visions of what our boards should be?
  • Should our boards be?
  • Should we just move on?
Can someone help me?
Posted by marysings
so long
i'm out of here. i don't like what this board has devolved to. take care everyone. hugs
Posted by slik_kitty
cutting while sleeping wanting advice
Posted by home82
roll call
Posted by moreos
so sad. triggery
Posted by moreos
cj_smythe
happy bday!
Posted by slik_kitty
TRIGGER
Posted by moreos
Guess Who's Back (TRIGGER)
Posted by Sammurai711
Self-Mutilatior's Big Secret
Posted by CrimsonTruth127
snowy says hi!
Posted by slik_kitty
having tough time
Posted by Anon_473
felt my heart stop beating
Posted by TravisD27
dissociative episodes-possible trigger
Posted by ducky200318
Returning to the board…. (possible triggers)
Posted by Sandy1986
hello
no one is posting. i hope everyone is doing well.
Posted by slik_kitty
confession(TRIGGER WARNING)
funny story
Posted by sittingbull594
Anyone ever try E.C.T.?
Just wondering if anyone's tried it & what their results may have been? Kate_TeMore
Posted by katenewbie
cutting before school (clothing, hair, etc)

do you think it will be his body soon?
  • yes he will end up cutting himself too
  • no with medication, he should be able to just change clothes
God
Posted by off_the_wall
TGIF :)
with love and fulljoy
Posted by rugger1369
no title
this a place to checkout for moderated groups More
Posted by dem51

real useable smilies part 4