It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post

arrggg
Posted by mysafeplace
chat rooms
Does anyone use SI chat rooms?
Posted by mysafeplace
I love.....
my kitties. Is anyone out there? What do you love?More
Posted by mysafeplace
‪#‎semicolonproject416
with love and fulljoy
Posted by rugger1369
a safe place
I'm looking for a place to be me. is anyone there?
Posted by mysafeplace
looking for a safe place
i'm searching for a place to be me. is anyone there?
Posted by mysafeplace
Scared of myself
Suicide as life avoidance - Help with re-framing t...
You're Beautiful
with love and fulljoy
Posted by rugger1369
HI its been a long time
Posted by lostkate
I have a problem other than cutting
HELP! I'm 14 and I'm thinking of overdosing
Posted by jojo1237
It's been a long time but hello (possible trigger)
Posted by bod27
Feeling the cold again
i'll fix it .. i have to
Posted by frombeneathyouitdevours
TriggerAngryTriggerAngryTrigger
Posted by preciouslittleone
My mother just started having these symptoms and I...
Posted by goldie50
Crickets
I hear crickets here...Anyone around? Just wondering. Hope everyone had a safe Thanksgiving.
Misty
Posted by tnmist
I need help
Sadden by the quietness of this board
Posted by Anon_550
LLT, Paja, others?
Misty
Posted by tnmist
strange site
Signing off.....
Posted by nightflier80
trigger. it only hurts me - i don t tell
Posted by nightflier80
Anyone wish to stay in touch post webmd... Here's ...
MandyButterflyKiss@yahoo.com I guess it is called a disposable email addy. lol.More
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Halloween Celebration.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Brainstorming Guidelines for Taking Back our Board...
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Miss You All.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss

Shall we fight to take back our boards and family of Butterflies or let go entirely?
  • Any unresolved hurts that need to be heard and addressed?
  • Anyone else seek to brainstorm on how to take our boards back?
  • What are your visions of what our boards should be?
  • Should our boards be?
  • Should we just move on?
Can someone help me?
Posted by marysings
so long
i'm out of here. i don't like what this board has devolved to. take care everyone. hugs
Posted by slik_kitty
cutting while sleeping wanting advice
Posted by home82

SH for 13 yrs. Here for support and hopefully support others.

question