It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post

Attacked in all directions
Posted by off_the_wall
Goodbye
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Savannah's Birthday!!!
Posted by katenewbie
Yelp
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi
Posted by lovely_lemon_tree
just saying hi
you are in mt rhoughts
Posted by dem51
hi everyone
Posted by sittingbull594
Made the call!
Posted by rugger1369
Insomnia
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.
Posted by CJ_Smythe
Trigger
Posted by off_the_wall
(((((((((May Trigger))))))))) Topic is Self Nurtur...
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Struggling...poss trigger
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz
Posted by washedaway
Wellbutrin and SH
Posted by tnmist
"Friends"
Posted by katenewbie
*******May Trigger********* Is this common?
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Today feels impossible to get through
Posted by off_the_wall
Just for me today
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
Posted by DOGDANCING_TCOS
wrong board sorry
was not suppose to be on this board
Posted by den51
Hello lovely ladies...possible trigger...
Posted by besmith75
Posted by besmith75
No napping
Posted by off_the_wall
summer catch up
Posted by bod27
Not sure what to do...
I fall to the floor, and crawl to my room. The thought of ending it soon...
Posted by BlackOrkid84
It's been a long time
Posted by sweetbaybelove
A SLUMBER PARTY FOR ALL!!!
Posted by sittingbull594
I'm just going to sit here and cry
because it's all I can do.
Posted by off_the_wall
ROLL CALL PLEASE
Posted by sittingbull594
WTF WHATS GOIN ON?
Posted by sittingbull594
July Gratitude
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss

For when you can't find the words