Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page:

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post

Wound Care - what to expect
    had a mental breakdown yesterday almost hurt myself really bad im trying to stay strong bur its hard
    Posted by coco123180
    My aunt saw
    Posted by Broken_child
    i self harmed lastnight
    help me please?
    Posted by chloe_white
    Love My Child
    Posted by PPTORR
    More random questions
    Posted by danielle042381
    Looking for Caprice
    Posted by better2005
    Need a hug
    Posted by danielle042381
    Miss you guys
    Posted by lostkate
    Random Questions
    Posted by danielle042381
    Just wanted to say hi again
    Posted by danielle042381
    Just wanted to say hi again
    Posted by danielle042381
    ummmm hello!
    Posted by texasbandmom
    does it make me a pussy that i cut does cutting myself mean im to weak to handle life
    Posted by cman2323
    Self Harm
    Posted by stemnena
    blackouts and self harm/ cutting
    Posted by vft1985

: ) ; ) : ( : D : p : X : / : o that's what i have so far. More