It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post

hello everyone
Posted by sittingbull594
off topic more pictures
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
Posted by DOGDANCING_TCOS
Its All Irie Mon...
Posted by rugger1369
ptw
glad to see you are still here
Posted by den51
thought i would share this
More
Posted by den51
Penguie....OT - look what I did today....:)
http://gettingthebucksout.blogspot.com/2013/06/capybaras-bears-balls-and-possums-oh-my.html More
Posted by DOGDANCING_TCOS
Quiet
Posted by tnmist
Have you ever....
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Have you ever....
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Have you ever....
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Distraction Action
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
i didnt come to make problems
Posted by den51
i didnt come to make problems
Posted by den51
Our Community
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
THINGS THAT CAPRICE WOULD SAY TO US
Posted by den51
Happy Wedding day Sullen Girk
you are in our thoughts
Posted by den51
i feel so sad
Posted by den51
for laughs
More
Posted by den51
for laughs
More
Posted by den51
roll call
where is everyone?
Posted by den51
roll call
where is everyone?
Posted by den51
just saying hi
wondering how everyone is
Posted by den51
June Gratitudes
Posted by sittingbull594
hello
Posted by slik_kitty
Update
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
HERE.......
Posted by lowdown
Fell off...trigger
Posted by rugger1369
Where is Sitting Bull?
Haven't seen her for about a week. Not even on her gratitude list. Concerned. Kate_TeMore
Posted by katenewbie
Finally confronted...triggers/adult theme
Posted by rugger1369
Hi everyone (may trigger sa/si)
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz
Posted by washedaway

SH for 13 yrs. Here for support and hopefully support others.

question