Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post

How are YOU today?
Posted by mysafeplace
SI or food?
Posted by mysafeplace
Posted by mysafeplace
chat rooms
Does anyone use SI chat rooms?
Posted by mysafeplace
I love.....
my kitties. Is anyone out there? What do you love?More
Posted by mysafeplace
with love and fulljoy
Posted by rugger1369
a safe place
I'm looking for a place to be me. is anyone there?
Posted by mysafeplace
looking for a safe place
i'm searching for a place to be me. is anyone there?
Posted by mysafeplace
Scared of myself
Suicide as life avoidance - Help with re-framing t...
You're Beautiful
with love and fulljoy
Posted by rugger1369
HI its been a long time
Posted by lostkate
I have a problem other than cutting
HELP! I'm 14 and I'm thinking of overdosing
Posted by jojo1237
It's been a long time but hello (possible trigger)
Posted by bod27
Feeling the cold again
i'll fix it .. i have to
Posted by frombeneathyouitdevours
Posted by preciouslittleone
My mother just started having these symptoms and I...
Posted by goldie50
I hear crickets here...Anyone around? Just wondering. Hope everyone had a safe Thanksgiving.
Posted by tnmist
I need help
Sadden by the quietness of this board
Posted by Anon_550
LLT, Paja, others?
Posted by tnmist
strange site
Signing off.....
Posted by nightflier80
trigger. it only hurts me - i don t tell
Posted by nightflier80
Anyone wish to stay in touch post webmd... Here's ... I guess it is called a disposable email addy. lol.More

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Halloween Celebration.

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Brainstorming Guidelines for Taking Back our Board...

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Miss You All.

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss

Shall we fight to take back our boards and family of Butterflies or let go entirely?
  • Any unresolved hurts that need to be heard and addressed?
  • Anyone else seek to brainstorm on how to take our boards back?
  • What are your visions of what our boards should be?
  • Should our boards be?
  • Should we just move on?

For when you can't find the words