It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post

i didnt come to make problems
Posted by den51
i didnt come to make problems
Posted by den51
Our Community
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
THINGS THAT CAPRICE WOULD SAY TO US
Posted by den51
Happy Wedding day Sullen Girk
you are in our thoughts
Posted by den51
i feel so sad
Posted by den51
roll call
where is everyone?
Posted by den51
roll call
where is everyone?
Posted by den51
just saying hi
wondering how everyone is
Posted by den51
June Gratitudes
Posted by sittingbull594
hello
Posted by slik_kitty
Update
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
HERE.......
Posted by lowdown
Fell off...trigger
Posted by rugger1369
Where is Sitting Bull?
Haven't seen her for about a week. Not even on her gratitude list. Concerned. Kate_TeMore
Posted by katenewbie
Finally confronted...triggers/adult theme
Posted by rugger1369
Hi everyone (may trigger sa/si)
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz
Posted by washedaway
Anxiety & Impulse control May Trigger
Posted by katenewbie
otw
I am glad you are ok, i was concerned
otw
I am glad you are ok, i was concerned
thank you
THANK YOU KITTY!
Posted by sittingbull594
My 16 year old daughter is self harming
happy mother's day!
happy mother's day to all moms, be it moms with furry kids or furless kids. More
Posted by slik_kitty
Computer virus?
Posted by off_the_wall
distraction action
Posted by sittingbull594
Anxiety
"We make choices. No one else can live our lives for us. And we must confront and accept the consequences of our actions." -Neil Gaiman (The Sandman)
Posted by TheSullenGirl
Roll Call & Distraction Action
Posted by sittingbull594
It's just plain hard
Posted by sittingbull594

I was a member of this group for ages as Bod27 so you can see a bit more about me in that profile.

real useable smilies part 4