It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post

Hi everyone (may trigger sa/si)
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz
Posted by washedaway
Anxiety & Impulse control May Trigger
Posted by katenewbie
otw
I am glad you are ok, i was concerned
otw
I am glad you are ok, i was concerned
thank you
THANK YOU KITTY!
Posted by sittingbull594
My 16 year old daughter is self harming
happy mother's day!
happy mother's day to all moms, be it moms with furry kids or furless kids. More
Posted by slik_kitty
Computer virus?
Posted by off_the_wall
distraction action
Posted by sittingbull594
Anxiety
"We make choices. No one else can live our lives for us. And we must confront and accept the consequences of our actions." -Neil Gaiman (The Sandman)
Posted by TheSullenGirl
Roll Call & Distraction Action
Posted by sittingbull594
It's just plain hard
Posted by sittingbull594
the reign of terror is over..........................
Posted by sittingbull594
bod27
Posted by witch12
bod27
Posted by witch12
dress anxiety
Posted by bod27
TGIF Everyone!
Posted by rugger1369
hmmm
Posted by penguie
*&^%%$^%$#
omg the post eating gremlins are about today...and that was a fantastic post I wrote.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
Posted by DOGDANCING_TCOS
Eggs - triggery
Posted by DOGDANCING_TCOS
I'm so frustrated
Posted by off_the_wall
I HATE MY DOCTOR VENT
Posted by sittingbull594
ALL
Posted by sittingbull594
ALL
Posted by sittingbull594

real useable smilies part 4