Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post

I need help
    Sadden by the quietness of this board
    Posted by Anon_550
    LLT, Paja, others?
    Misty
    Posted by tnmist
    strange site
    Signing off.....
    Posted by nightflier80
    trigger. it only hurts me - i don t tell
    Posted by nightflier80
    Anyone wish to stay in touch post webmd... Here's ...
    MandyButterflyKiss@yahoo.com I guess it is called a disposable email addy. lol.More
    Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
    Posted by mandybutterflykiss
    Halloween Celebration.
    Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
    Posted by mandybutterflykiss
    Brainstorming Guidelines for Taking Back our Board...
    Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
    Posted by mandybutterflykiss
    Miss You All.
    Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
    Posted by mandybutterflykiss

Shall we fight to take back our boards and family of Butterflies or let go entirely?
    • Any unresolved hurts that need to be heard and addressed?
    • Anyone else seek to brainstorm on how to take our boards back?
    • What are your visions of what our boards should be?
    • Should our boards be?
    • Should we just move on?
    Can someone help me?
    Posted by marysings
    so long
    i'm out of here. i don't like what this board has devolved to. take care everyone. hugs
    Posted by slik_kitty
    cutting while sleeping wanting advice
    Posted by home82
    roll call
    Posted by moreos
    so sad. triggery
    Posted by moreos
    cj_smythe
    happy bday!
    Posted by slik_kitty
    TRIGGER
    Posted by moreos
    Guess Who's Back (TRIGGER)
    Posted by Sammurai711
    Self-Mutilatior's Big Secret
    Posted by CrimsonTruth127
    snowy says hi!
    Posted by slik_kitty
    having tough time
    Posted by Anon_473
    felt my heart stop beating
    Posted by TravisD27
    dissociative episodes-possible trigger
    Posted by ducky200318
    Returning to the board…. (possible triggers)
    Posted by Sandy1986
    hello
    no one is posting. i hope everyone is doing well.
    Posted by slik_kitty
    confession(TRIGGER WARNING)
    funny story
    Posted by sittingbull594
    Anyone ever try E.C.T.?
    Just wondering if anyone's tried it & what their results may have been? Kate_TeMore
    Posted by katenewbie
    cutting before school (clothing, hair, etc)

do you think it will be his body soon?
    • yes he will end up cutting himself too
    • no with medication, he should be able to just change clothes
    God
    Posted by off_the_wall
    TGIF :)
    with love and fulljoy
    Posted by rugger1369

real useable smilies part 4