It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post

Returning to the board…. (possible triggers)
Posted by Sandy1986
hello
no one is posting. i hope everyone is doing well.
Posted by slik_kitty
confession(TRIGGER WARNING)
funny story
Posted by sittingbull594
Anyone ever try E.C.T.?
Just wondering if anyone's tried it & what their results may have been? Kate_TeMore
Posted by katenewbie
cutting before school (clothing, hair, etc)

do you think it will be his body soon?
  • yes he will end up cutting himself too
  • no with medication, he should be able to just change clothes
God
Posted by off_the_wall
TGIF :)
with love and fulljoy
Posted by rugger1369
no title
this a place to checkout for moderated groups More
Posted by dem51
Attacked in all directions
Posted by off_the_wall
Goodbye
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Savannah's Birthday!!!
Posted by katenewbie
Yelp
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi
Posted by lovely_lemon_tree
just saying hi
you are in mt rhoughts
Posted by dem51
hi everyone
Posted by sittingbull594
Made the call!
Posted by rugger1369
Insomnia
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.
Posted by CJ_Smythe
Trigger
Posted by off_the_wall
(((((((((May Trigger))))))))) Topic is Self Nurtur...
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Struggling...poss trigger
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz
Posted by washedaway
Wellbutrin and SH
Posted by tnmist
"Friends"
Posted by katenewbie
*******May Trigger********* Is this common?
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Today feels impossible to get through
Posted by off_the_wall
Just for me today
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
Posted by DOGDANCING_TCOS
wrong board sorry
was not suppose to be on this board
Posted by den51
Hello lovely ladies...possible trigger...
Posted by besmith75
Posted by besmith75
No napping
Posted by off_the_wall

smilies!
: ) ; ) : ( : D : p : X : / : o that's what i have so far. More