Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Cptsd
    New here
    Posted by GuitarHero1219
    Was I a victim of a crime?

Was I a victim of a crime?
    • Crime
    • Sexual Crime
    Was I a victim of a crime?

Was I a victim of a crime?
    • Crime
    • Sexual Crime
    need answers
    Can't remember what happened... (TW)
    Posted by Grasey
    My thoughts,My mess and My fault.............
    Took.....................TRIGGER
    WALKING WITH A FRIEND IN THE DARK IS BETTER THAN WALKING ALONE IN THE LIGHT.................

Helen Keller
    Posted by soulkeepers
    Coming Out.......

Helen Keller
    Posted by soulkeepers
    Coming Out.......

Helen Keller
    Posted by soulkeepers
    i need advice about who to disclose to about my ab...
    Posted by xoallisonxo
    Quotes

Helen Keller
    Posted by soulkeepers
    I Can Feel It!!!!!!!

Helen Keller
    Posted by soulkeepers
    Quote
    IT'S NOT EASY TAKING MY PROBLEMS ONE AT A TIME WHEN THEY REFUSE TO GET IN LINE.......

ASHLEIGH. BRILLIANT
    Posted by soulkeepers
    Quote

ASHLEIGH. BRILLIANT
    Posted by soulkeepers
    Quote of the day!!!!

ASHLEIGH. BRILLIANT
    Posted by soulkeepers
    hummmm
    Is anyone out there?
    Posted by confusemind2you
    Hello
    Hope it's OK that we took a moment to pop in and see how things are going here. WyattMore
    MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!
    Posted by soulkeepers
    Borderline Personality Disorder/Sexual Abuse
    Posted by chris0516
    speak2me4real
    Posted by waste
    im new! Please I need help making sense of things....
    10 days and counting...
    Posted by sesheese93
    How to move on
    Posted by 531669
    Hoping
    Posted by gettoknowmeb4
    Does anyone know of any good Teen Therapists in Ma...
    Posted by tb2406
    it DOES get better
    Posted by sesheese93
    abuse and sexual abuse
    do children that experience SA also experience physical abuse from the abuser?
    abuse and sexual abuse

my story - in part anyway