Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

LOOK FOR IT
    Posted by speak2me4real
    What Happen
    What happen to my post? I don't remember doing anything wrong for them to take it.More
    Posted by gettoknowme
    Enjoying sex after incest
    Alternative safe haven being created
    Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty
    Posted by tnmist
    To Mary

Misty
    Posted by tnmist
    Been awhile...
    Posted by WolfFaerie7
    Completely Off Subject>>>>>Tread Lightly
    Posted by gettoknowme
    So
    I'm tired of being strong
    Posted by gettoknowme
    hello coolaunt28
    I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.
    Posted by marysings
    All Over
    Posted by gettoknowme
    Seeking help as Couple - Need advice for us
    Posted by GoodFriend
    Update on me - talking about deaths
    Posted by marysings
    Anniversary date
    Major anniversary date soon. At least I see my T tomorrow, which should help. Sigh.

Misty
    Posted by tnmist
    Feeling Down.....TRIGGER
    Posted by gettoknowme
    Molested but not sorry
    Posted by kwkid
    Feel like I dont belong here?
    Check 'em
    Posted by gettoknowme
    What is wrong with me
    Posted by meganleighann808
    Say Hi
    Posted by gettoknowme
    August Gratitude
    Posted by marysings
    Chaos

Misty
    Posted by tnmist
    Sunday Afternoon Thoughts
    Posted by marysings
    Quick Question
    Posted by gettoknowme
    no title
    this a place to check out for moderated support groups More
    Posted by dem51
    no title
    Posted by dem51
    any thoughts?
    Posted by sully72
    GENERAL STATEMENT-Please Read
    Posted by az330
    Gratitude list 8/6/13

Misty
    Posted by tnmist

If you have any questions just ask....The story continues.

Are you having posting problems?