BOAT RIDE - please join me
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty
Posted by tnmist
I helped someone!
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.
Posted by marysings
SO SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!
Posted by soulkeepers
wow
three days and no posts? i hope this means that everyone is doing well.
Posted by slik_kitty
TRIGGER
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
Posted by DOGDANCING_TCOS
Warning**********************DO NOT READ**********...
Crying Is Like Taking Your Soul To The Laundry Mat!!!!!!!
Posted by soulkeepers
Bad juggler
Posted by tnmist
Grateful for List
Where there is shadow, there is light.
Posted by bluerose90
IT CHANGES THINGS
Posted by soulkeepers
Unknown
I am of the living dead.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi
Posted by lovely_lemon_tree
I despise the people of my church
Posted by marysings
sudden attack of emotion
Where there is shadow, there is light.
Posted by bluerose90
Downward slope
Posted by tnmist
Beat down again
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.
Posted by marysings
3 years and 6 months...possible trigger
Posted by meganleighann808
Sure is quiet here
Posted by tnmist
Times Up
Posted by soulkeepers
Meltdowns
Posted by tnmist
Bucket list
Posted by lovely_lemon_tree
Distraction Action
Posted by tnmist
Forget It!
Posted by soulkeepers
Quiet out there.
Posted by tnmist
Maladaptive Daydreaming or Catfishing coping mecha...
frustrated
Posted by aprilrain
No idea what to call this... possible trigger
Where there is shadow, there is light.
Posted by bluerose90
Why is the journey towards healing worht it?
Posted by tnmist
TRIGGERS
Posted by lovely_lemon_tree
I'm just sayin'
Posted by marysings
no title
Posted by az330
A healing journey part 4 - trigger SA/SI
Posted by DOGDANCING_TCOS

Are you having posting problems?