No title
Posted by az330
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!
Posted by soulkeepers
Distraction Action - 4th of July
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty
Posted by tnmist
BAD DAY
Posted by az330
I think that I was fondled by a plastic surgeon du...

Was I touched inappropriately by the surgeon?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
Can't Call It_--------TRIGGER
Believing - ******?Trigger-ish?******

Misty
Posted by tnmist
I need help - trigger
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.
Posted by marysings
My morning
Posted by az330
totally off topic fluff
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
Posted by DOGDANCING_TCOS
somthing positive
Posted by az330
Can't Sleep
Posted by soulkeepers
Lonely

Misty
Posted by tnmist
BOAT RIDE - please join me

Misty
Posted by tnmist
I helped someone!
Posted by marysings
SO SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by soulkeepers
wow
three days and no posts? i hope this means that everyone is doing well.
Posted by slik_kitty
TRIGGER
Posted by DOGDANCING_TCOS
Warning**********************DO NOT READ**********...
Crying Is Like Taking Your Soul To The Laundry Mat!!!!!!!
Posted by soulkeepers
Bad juggler
Posted by tnmist
Grateful for List
Where there is shadow, there is light.
Posted by bluerose90
IT CHANGES THINGS
Posted by soulkeepers
Unknown
I am of the living dead.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi
Posted by lovely_lemon_tree
I despise the people of my church
Posted by marysings
sudden attack of emotion
Where there is shadow, there is light.
Posted by bluerose90
Downward slope
Posted by tnmist
Beat down again
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.
Posted by marysings
3 years and 6 months...possible trigger
Posted by meganleighann808
Sure is quiet here
Posted by tnmist
Times Up
Posted by soulkeepers

Are you having posting problems?