Yeah bubble week! I love bubbles. We used to play with them a lot in summers..and sometime in winters in the bath. I think that is why i like bubble baths so much...hmm, its been a while since i had one of those. It has probably been about a year since I last played with them. I have some though. I think I might pull them out when I get home tonight.
Thanks, Caprice. I needed the distraction today. I'm struggling and had to reschedule my T appt yesterday because of a little gasoline incident. I'm holding on by my fingernails at the moment. Glad I'll be able to meet with her in a few days. In the meantime...bubbles!View Thread
1. Used to be part of an email address when I first came to webmd. Each time I've had to create a new account, for one reason or another, I have simply added another s to the end
2. I grew up in what was once my great grandparents home. When I was younger, the flower beds surrounding the house were covered with hundreds of tulips of all colors. I have always loved tulips. I love their simple elegance.
3. Either fresh spring water (a benefit of growing up in the valleys of the Rocky Mountains) or fresh, cool lemonade (the real stuff).
4. There are so many places I would like to travel. New Zealand is definitely one. Currently I going though some serious island withdrawals. I miss Hawaii and would love to visit my friends there.
5. The Secret Garden. I loved the thought as a child of being able to disappear into the safety of my own beautiful garden. No one could get at me there. The thought of escaping into my own outdoor oasis is still a happy thought.
6. Got lots done today. I hope the next few days are as productive.
Thought it might be fun to get to know one another a little better. So....
1. How/why did you select your screen name?
2. If you have a profile picture, how/why did you select it? If you don't currently have one, what might you select for profile picture?
3. What is your favorite beverage and why?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
5. What's your favorite book?
6. What is one good thing in your life today?
Who wants to go first? I've got to run, so I'll give my answers a little later.View Thread
(((safe, gentle hugs))). I'm sorry you are hurting so much right now. I've been in that dark, deep hole too many times myself. There is so much sadness, hurt, heartache and hopelessness there. I hate when people tell me this, but hold on- it will get better.
The part you are missing is how much you being gone would hurt all of those that love and care about you. Nathan, your mother, and others care about you very deeply. Losing someone you care about like that isn't something you just move on from. They would be filled with sadness and heartache, and would struggle daily with the thoughts of you being gone. There would be a big gaping hole left in their lives that couldn't just be filled in with someone else.
I know you are hurting and miserable right now. Do those things that are nurturing and healing for you- and continue to reach out to those who love you (including those of us on this board). Be gentle and patient with yourself. Hold on knowing, that even though things are dark right now, they will get better.
Please know that you are in my thoughts and that I am sending warm, caring thoughts your way.