Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Testicular discomfort
HIV Exposure: Fingering
Doctor diagnosed as "male yeast infection" However...
Really Nervous
Posted by spencerkay
erectile dysfunction
STD concern
genital warts? or hopefully something less serious...
Posted by vamiregirl1989
Herpes Issues
angry just found out
Posted by Anon_154784
Tested positive for HSV 1 (score of 1.86)?
Husband HPV after married 25 years
Pelvic Inflammatory disease
Possible Syphilis
Posted by aceman810
Large penis erectile dysfunction
Not sure if I got anything (STI? Non-STI infection...
Posted by jkval214
Chlamydia infection
genital herpes 2
Posted by practical1
Being married 40 yrs, 4 stunning grown up children...
Tip Description
Posted by judy1954
Newly diagnosed with herpes
Herpes
Posted by liltdg19
How did I get HPV??
Is this herpes?
do i have an std ? most likely chlamydia or gonnor...
Posted by jt1999
Do I have an std ?
Posted by jt1999

I started getting symptoms of chlamydia , although I think it was me being paranoid . M testicles ached not bad atall though . And I had a very slight amount of discharge about 30 minutes after masturbating . A couple days later I felt worse and I got diagnosed with strep throat
  • Std
  • Chlamydia
IS UNPROTECTED ORAL SEX SAFE WITH BALANITIS (POSSI...
Test says negative, but that's clearly wrong
Posted by cameronjpu

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!