Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Is it genital herpes or worse?
Yeast Infetctions help!
Posted by Anon_2000
Yeast Infetctions help!
Posted by Anon_2000
Syphilis Test Conclusive
Posted by nfl52
Herpes simplex suppresive meds
Posted by crazyh
Herpes Simplex 2 test results
Posted by thestruggleisreal
HPV diagnosis
Posted by autumn06
Negative results for Herpes virus
Posted by natgirl
Encounter with high risk prostitute
Posted by chimak12
Abstinence with treating std
Posted by chucxxy14

My partner was diagnosed with PID and both of us being treated for urinary track and staph. My partner is on her 3rd week and me on 2nd week. The physician proposed 4weeks of treatment for my partner and Five for me and said full abstinence. Can we make love within this period
  • There should be no need to abstain as treatment is ongoing
  • The medication should be able to stop further infection
sex with different wives
Just found out I have Herpes... I just want to sha...
Posted by trying2understand
What type of STD is it? (Picture)
Posted by mrx007
Is this an STD
Posted by leeflow
Worried. Rashes and a bump. is it a STD
Posted by leeflow
Diagnosed with HSV1
Posted by luciamarie

HSV
  • hsv
  • contagious
Rimming Consequences
faithful but infected
faithful but infected
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Posted by ifeminaomi
herpes transmission
hsv transmission to child
hsv-2 from receiving fellatio?
HSV-2 Inactive, What does that mean
hsv2
Could I have been exposed to HIV?
Posted by jp1081
Pimples on the groin
Is it an std
Pap Smears and HPV

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!