Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Gonorrhea
Posted by Anon_161859
Starting to lose the women I love over ED what to ...
Posted by football427
Posted by duvdar
HELP! Do I have HIV?!
I had protected sex with escort, what are my chanc...
Paper-cut like spot
Can HSV 1 be transferred genital to genital ?
Posted by ddylan26
Just Found out
Posted by hwhitaker30
STD or Dermatitis?
Posted by turoomachtoo
Open wound
Herpes or something else ?
Posted by ddylan26
Constant fear
painful skin tag/sore on underside of penis
Is it genital herpes or worse?
Yeast Infetctions help!
Posted by Anon_2000
Yeast Infetctions help!
Posted by Anon_2000
Syphilis Test Conclusive
Posted by nfl52
Herpes simplex suppresive meds
Posted by crazyh
Herpes Simplex 2 test results
Posted by thestruggleisreal
HPV diagnosis
Posted by autumn06
Negative results for Herpes virus
Posted by natgirl
Encounter with high risk prostitute
Posted by chimak12
Abstinence with treating std
Posted by chucxxy14

My partner was diagnosed with PID and both of us being treated for urinary track and staph. My partner is on her 3rd week and me on 2nd week. The physician proposed 4weeks of treatment for my partner and Five for me and said full abstinence. Can we make love within this period
  • There should be no need to abstain as treatment is ongoing
  • The medication should be able to stop further infection
sex with different wives
Just found out I have Herpes... I just want to sha...
Posted by trying2understand
What type of STD is it? (Picture)
Posted by mrx007
Is this an STD
Posted by leeflow
Worried. Rashes and a bump. is it a STD
Posted by leeflow
Diagnosed with HSV1
Posted by luciamarie

HSV
  • hsv
  • contagious
Rimming Consequences

Help Herepes
I got a tip to take L-Lysine is a help for breakouts It works More

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!