Hi there, looking for a bit of quick advice as my local GUM clinic is closed until Monday.
My girlfriend and are have recently had a problem or two. My symptoms are as follows
- very dry, cracked penile head
- white spotlike on underside of penis shaft which cannot be burst, these are painless.
- lump/bump same colour of the penis head, located on the 'banjo string'. Again, totally painless.
- smelly penis
- erectile dysfunction, possibly unrelated, had for around 6 months now and have been subscribed with Viagra.
My girlfriend is suffering from...
- small, white, cheesy lumps on, in and around her vagina. These are painless.
- excruciating pain around stomach/back after orgasm.
- unable to self lubricate
I have picture of each of our symptoms but I don't think you're able to upload here?
I hope you can help ASAP! I will phone the gum clinic on Monday and arrange, but until then, a little reassurance would be a bit of a help!View Thread