Best workout supplement in world
Posted by jeanetyson
Please Help.
Posted by twod1989
Is / was your father uncut?
Posted by mansman
Penile Problems - No erection in the morning?
Posted by twod1989
Do you look online for health information?
Semen changes in the older male
Posted by Anon_15043
which ED pills work best?
ED Problems
Posted by marksummerfield313
having a girlfriend but having homosexual thoughts
hey is it okay that I have a girlfriend but im still having homosexual thoughts?
Posted by wyattschroer2016
shaving
Posted by rickro
Venus 2000 Masturbation Machine
Intrigues by this machine, have seen numerous videos of it working. Has anyone tired it? Is it work the $$$
Posted by ironbody

Would you try using one ?
  • Own one
  • Used a friends
Female Masturbation

What is the frequency of masturbation among females?
  • Everyday
  • Never
  • Once a week
  • Several times a week
  • Several times a day
Cialis.......30 days
taste my juice
I want to taste my juice but just can't do it. what to do. I really want to try it
Sex and the Aging Male
Posted by johnwad
Masturbation

How frequently you masturbate?
  • Everyday
  • Once a week
  • Multiple times a week
  • Multiple times a day
  • Never
Aneros for prostate help
Posted by ironbody
masturbation
Swollen tonsils
weak urination
Posted by burp14
After-hours worries about UTI
Changes with age
I have noticed in the last year my penis is curving when erect. Is this normal? Is this happening to anyone else.
Posted by 50inmo
Yeast Infections
Posted by Anon_2000
How many gay men?
wife in care facility
hi I am without my wife what to do to relieve sexual tension. any ideas?
Posted by movieguy1

old guy with ED and no sex life...not really a life at all eh? everything I write about is just a fantasy...no real life at all

Weird cut/ scratch on member