shaving
Posted by rickro
Venus 2000 Masturbation Machine
Intrigues by this machine, have seen numerous videos of it working. Has anyone tired it? Is it work the $$$
Posted by ironbody

Would you try using one ?
  • Own one
  • Used a friends
Female Masturbation

What is the frequency of masturbation among females?
  • Everyday
  • Never
  • Once a week
  • Several times a week
  • Several times a day
Cialis.......30 days
taste my juice
I want to taste my juice but just can't do it. what to do. I really want to try it
Sex and the Aging Male
Posted by johnwad
Masturbation

How frequently you masturbate?
  • Everyday
  • Once a week
  • Multiple times a week
  • Multiple times a day
  • Never
Aneros for prostate help
Posted by ironbody
masturbation
Swollen tonsils
weak urination
Posted by burp14
After-hours worries about UTI
Changes with age
I have noticed in the last year my penis is curving when erect. Is this normal? Is this happening to anyone else.
Posted by 50inmo
Yeast Infections
Posted by Anon_2000
How many gay men?
wife in care facility
hi I am without my wife what to do to relieve sexual tension. any ideas?
Posted by movieguy1
Freeballing link
I found a forum some of you might like: http://www.network54.com/Forum/143108/ More
Justusboys.com Forums

Have you visited www.justusboys.com ?
  • Yes- liked it.
  • Yes- didn't like it
  • No- but I will check it out.
Risk of STI through Oral
Naked with other men?

Do you like to get nude with other guys? Please share experiences.
  • Yes- liked it.
  • Yes- didn't like it
  • No- I have not gotten naked with guys, but might like it
  • No- don't want to try it.
  • Not sure
Has anyone here tried a sex "sling"?

Has anyone had the experience of sex using a sling?
  • Yes- liked it.
  • Yes- didn't like it
  • No, but would like to.
  • No, and don't think I would like it.
dry ejaculation (23 yr old male)
Testosterone question
Posted by kerbouchard13
Testosterone question
Posted by kerbouchard13

being gay,bi,straight,lesbian,transgender
if it makes you happy to be gblst, who cares what others think! More