Almost 6 year old who wont listen
Posted by SweetAuntie123
Almost 6 year old who wont listen
Posted by SweetAuntie123
pink eye and visitation
Posted by inert
I need help please
Posted by Abarnhill25
Daughter sleeping with father

Is it okay for a seven year old (going on eight) to sleep with her divorced father when she is with him (fifty percent of the time) when she sleeps in her own bed at her mom's?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Once in awhile
  • She will grow out of it
My ex wants his visitation with our 6 yr old at my...
Posted by jlschultz920
Discouraged :(
Posted by Xeoghi9
questions about precocious puberty
HELP me Understand
Posted by poorchanny
Custody Evaluator
Posted by flower1020
FRUSTRATED!
Posted by akrok1984
New To This Forum...
Posted by RoseLynn02
4yr old visiting (never before met) dad
Posted by MerCabre
Newbie to WebMD
Posted by delilahquinn
Bumps & Sniffys
Posted by MomVsMonster
Divorce, parenting, etc...
Acting out
Posted by RockerMommie
new 2 board!
Posted by pita65
Out of Control 6 and 7 year old boys
Posted by Anon_228128
blending 2 single parents long distance
Posted by ohiodad

What would you do?
  • wait for the woman of your dreams no matter how long it may be
  • set her free and if she returns it was meant to be
  • take her by the hand tell the time is right, let's do this!
  • end it all together (i hate this one)
Single Parent dating a Non Parent
Posted by MuskokaRx
disagree with daughter's way of raising her kids
Posted by AandIsnana
Hello everyone!
Posted by Rookerj10
Am I wrong ?
EXWIFE vs GIRLFRIEND

Should divorced parents spend all day with their kids together and sleep in bed together with the kids when they do not plan on getting back together, and dad has a girlfriend that the kids know as his girlfriend?
Visits with Dad causing aggression.
Posted by Givingitmyall
Single mother of two
Posted by Rookerj10
Early Puberty in Girls
Posted by floridamamaof4
Dating and introductions
Posted by pks20
New at this but need child support advice among ot...
Posted by allisonsmomma

Be the first to post a Tip!