Looking for skin, hair or nail care tips? Considering cosmetic or anti-aging procedures? Get your questions answered here!

Find more info see our Healthy Beauty Center

If your question is not related to cosmetic procedures, anti-aging, or beauty please post it on Skin Problems & Treatments Community.

skin ulcers
Posted by mari55
Big Zit On My Nose
Posted by jenny3508

Popped a zit that was hard as a rock, next day the puffiness decreased but still there is a hard bump. What does this mean?
  • It's getting better
  • Needs more extraction
strange bite or something

Does anyone have an idea what this could be? They have cultured it and waiting to see if it shows anything.
  • spiderbite
  • cellulitus
Can i return to being fair skinned?
Posted by bracilius
WebMD's 2014 Health Heroes
Posted by atti_editor
Skin Condition Marked by Red and Painful Nodules o...
Includes Expert Content
My hair is shedding excessively! please help!
Posted by ayshi01
Includes Expert Content
Sagging Skin: Remedies and Causes
Skin on my nose is significantly darker for years ...
Hair loss in itchy spots on scalp
skin problem
I have black spots on my neck from 4 years.
minocycline and teeth staining
Should i get a cortisone injection?!
facial skin irritation due to tweezing
I have an odd mark on my skin for a week that's no...
Posted by sdfjdsf
I'm also going to console
Posted by anneaalvarez

Featuring Experts

Be the first to post a Tip!

Expert Blog

Secrets of a Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon - Robert Kotler, MD ,FACS