Eczema
Posted by cyndee510
Non-Itchy face rash - comes and goes
Posted by strietera
Same here
Itch Madness
Posted by nera1979
Noseeums - Natural Selection against Snowbirds
Posted by phillyforreally
Pimple at top of butt crack
Posted by bethanyrm
Odd forehead problem?
Back rash unknown
Posted by deputysoldier
any relief for itching from unilateral thoracic de...
Posted by staylor1987

My 2 year old daughter was diagnosed with unilateral thracic dermatitis and has been itching like crazy I have tried using aveeno ecezma therapy moistuirzer, hydrocortisone crram, benadryl cream, eucerin, and oral. Benedryl. Is there any type of relief for the itching?
  • unilateral thoracic dermatitis
  • stop the itching
black spots under belly
Posted by baconjack
My scalp is so itchy, I cant stand it
Posted by cindigal
Includes Expert Content
Blisters on head and in hair
Posted by sammysgirl66
Includes Expert Content
Tingly, hyper-pigmented numb spot on right thigh
I'm scared this might be skin cancer, but haven't found any online examples to support it?
Includes Expert Content
Eucerin
Posted by mandinicole
Redness on lower legs and feet
Brown-red spots on the back of upper arms since Au...
Posted by worrywart26
Hair Loss
What is wrong with my skin?? red rash on my neck
*Question for Expert*
Posted by Anon_141150
3 yr of Chronic Dermatitus - Need Help.
Posted by greddy09sc
constant itch all over
Posted by morsecode
Very Sharp Pain Across Side of Arm
Posted by kuuchuu
what is this on my skin
Both the bumps popped up at the same time. And they won't go away. Any ideas? More
Posted by supermount1793
How to care for drained abscess?
Posted by felllikerain
Blackheads
Can you actually get rid of blackheads? I have tried so much but they will never leave.More
Posted by Anon_52310
Lip Zip gone wrong
Cronin itching with hives
Posted by cherrih
Body rash been tested for almost everything
Posted by judyfboston

Featuring Experts

Eczema - Part IExpert